Eye See Tea Saturday 30Th April

Lindau

Next season is only going to get much tougher if we hold on to our position in the top flight,which I believe we will.

Archie has got his work cut out to improve the squad in what will be a stronger league.

Will be interesting to see who departs and hopefully some success with good additions

to the squad. Putting you through the wringer is always he thistle way, so stay calm jaggies.

That was a total and utter disgrace. Disgusting performance. When you pay your money at the gate you don't expect to win every game but you do expect the players to show some effort. There was none of that today. Scully is the only one to escape criticism and he helped keep the score down. Defence were a shambles,Seaborne and Lindsay looked like they had never met. Dumbuya was poor and kept getting caught to far up the field. Where to even begin with Sean Welsh. Kindly collect your things and f**k off out the door please. Rest of the midfield looked lost and were easily out-muscled. Lawless can also f**k off as far as I am concerned, he hasn't kicked a ball all season and looked uninterested.

Make no mistake we are in all sorts of trouble here. Where are the points going to come from over the last 3 games?

One of the all time worst performances of a Thistle team in the SPl ever and that is no exaggeration. Every single failing of every player and every failing of the management team were shown up today.

Archie's substitutions today were mind boggling mainly because every one of them left Sean Welsh on the Field. I've hated the criticism of Welsh this season but today he was a complete liability to the team. I know that every player was awful today but SW's role in the middle was pivotal because of ICT game plan of pressing and playing at tempo. Archie deserves huge criticism for leaving him on . He was caught almost about 70% of the time in possession . delayed his passes every time when we had to move the ball quickly and his crosses and corners were , as they always are, utter sh1te.

We looked unmotivated, lazy, disorganized , a complete shambles of a team. Players were hiding today. Pogba looked like an amateur player when he came on.

That was worse than any of the games we lost during the first nine by a long way and a huge drop down from even last week's dismal performance against Dundee.Maybe even more worrying was how much more fitter ICT looked than us .

ICT totally nullified Muzzy attacking by pressing him high up the pitch and closing Welsh down quickly let them attack from high up the park. The defense was a shambles. Archie was totally out though by Yogi today. An awful day for us and we should be very worried now . Cant see us winning another game with the current team selection and tactics against much more motivated teams.

• Like 3

Absolute disgrace

No pass marks- maybe Scully-had 5 or 6 good saves.

Gutless display. Edwards only one who showed any bite.

Put your mortgage on Killie winning next week, wonder what the odds will be for

Conrad and Higgy to score?

Worst display of the season

Only good thing from the game was the sun came out in 2nd half.

God knows, I've seen some appalling performances from Thistle teams over the years, but that was down there among the worst. It was certainly the most awful performance by a team in Thistle colours in recent years. Those players think the season is over and they can just stroll through the remaining games: unfortunately, other teams don't feel the same way. Inverness had little or nothing to offer in that first half, but when they realised that we weren't going to turn up, they got stuck in and could have had 7 or 8. On the basis of that performance, I wouldn't be offering a contract to Lawless or Osman. I wouldn't be taking up the option of extending Pogba's time with us. And I'd be thanking Welsh for his efforts over the years and then releasing him immediately. I get the players were devestated not to make the top six, but the management team has to lay it on the line that their continued employment as players of Partick Thistle depends on improved performances in the next three games.

• Like 1

Hadn't heard anything about him having a pre-contact.

Is this information kosher and when did he sign? In January?

Based on being one of the most consistent, solid performers in our team to shiting out of tackles, leaving his man and generally offering nothing in the last two games.

I'm struggling to come up with another reason, than in the last couple of weeks he's decided his future is elsewhere.

That is the really worrying thing JM1968, the league this season has been full of poor teams, with all the teams below the top three capable of beating each other. Yet in almost every critical game we are found to lack the bottle to win, or have been hamstrung with bizarre team selections and substitutions. As others have pointed out, next season in the SPL will be harder than this, and so a substantial clear out of the squad is needed in the summer. Assuming we stay up - I think we will - maybe next year should be the point at which we put greater faith in the younger players on the books.

Do the folk who thought that we had made some progression this season still believe that overall this has been a good season? (Or even that Pogba has something to offer?)

Yes, I still believe this has been a good season, and, no, I'm not sure that Pogba has something to offer. But I am happy to let the management team decide who to sign and who to play. I'm also sure that Archibald will be no happier with that performance than we are. I expect things will be different next seek, either in personnel or attitude.

God knows, I've seen some appalling performances from Thistle teams over the years, but that was down there among the worst. It was certainly the most awful performance by a team in Thistle colours in recent years. Those players think the season is over and they can just stroll through the remaining games: unfortunately, other teams don't feel the same way. Inverness had little or nothing to offer in that first half, but when they realised that we weren't going to turn up, they got stuck in and could have had 7 or 8. On the basis of that performance, I wouldn't be offering a contract to Lawless or Osman. I wouldn't be taking up the option of extending Pogba's time with us. And I'd be thanking Welsh for his efforts over the years and then releasing him immediately. I get the players were devestated not to make the top six, but the management team has to lay it on the line that their continued employment as players of Partick Thistle depends on improved performances in the next three games.

This. (Run out of likes.)