List Of Free's

Lindau

Finally some closure over the Chris Duggan story. It's been clear for a long time he would never be involved at this level.

Sad that Bannigan isn't even considering us, but I guess if he's being offered much more money elsewhere then it's no surprise.

Rumours on P&B that Fred has cleared his gaff out and heading back to Belgium, with rumours of interest from Royal Antwerp. Not sure how reliable that info is, unless he has a stalker watching his flat. Be a blow to lose both Fred and Dan!!

Edited by Lindau

I heard a story (from someone who doesn't tend to speculate on these things) Bannigan's signing for Barnsley.

I am usually NEVER in the know but was recently speaking with a couple of people who know SB quite well.

Their understanding was he wouldn't re-sign with Thistle regardless of injury status [proved correct] and that Barnsley were the front runners.

Annoying, Aberdeen were still keen. To me, they would be the only Scottish team that would make sense from a footballing step up; any other SPL could only be cash related - understandable from his perspective though that is.

It is generally a "good thing" if our young players are seen to go on to obviously bigger and better things. Although SB is not a direct result of our Thistle Weir set up (along with ATS and SOD here is more the last of our recycled Youth approach!), it could help get parents over the line when signing up youth players.

If Frans was to leave, we can take Archie's talk of "having a good spine to the team" and throw it out of the window. Two of our best centre backs leaving plus our best central midfielder wouldn't constitue much of a spine.

I guess these things happen in football. Would be bad to see him go though and would make the summer a hell of a lot harder.

Rumours on P&B that Fred has cleared his gaff out and heading back to Belgium, with rumours of interest from Royal Antwerp. Not sure how reliable that info is, unless he has a stalker watching his flat. Be a blow to lose both Fred and Dan!!

Was It was Fred's landlord that posted that wanting to know where the f@@@ he was on rent day and the flat was empty?

If Frans was to leave, we can take Archie's talk of "having a good spine to the team" and throw it out of the window. Two of our best centre backs leaving plus our best central midfielder wouldn't constitue much of a spine.

I guess these things happen in football. Would be bad to see him go though and would make the summer a hell of a lot harder.

I'd like to see Frans staying but I feel the only player who we know that is definitely leaving, and will be a serious loss to the team, is Bannigan. My hope that Frans stays is bolstered by the fact that Seaborne has gone. I've never been convinced about the Frans/Seaborne partnership as such but individually I felt either had a good bit to offer.

If it's true that Seabourne was our top earner, as he's offski, I would consider offering Frans improved conditions for staying. Maybe even captaincy?

dont think we need to change the captaincy as Abdul is rightly captain gives his all for the jags and also a great figure to have in the dressing room

If it's true that Seabourne was our top earner, as he's offski, I would consider offering Frans improved conditions for staying. Maybe even captaincy?

Given the lack of communication between Scully and his central defenders and vice versa Frans doesn't appear captain material. As for improved conditions it may well be he's looking for a longer contract than Archie is prepared to offer rather than pure wages.

Given the lack of communication between Scully and his central defenders and vice versa Frans doesn't appear captain material. As for improved conditions it may well be he's looking for a longer contract than Archie is prepared to offer rather than pure wages.

Did Scully communicate any more with Capt. Dan?

Did Scully communicate any more with Capt. Dan?

No. I wouldn't have thought of Seaborne as captain material either now that it's fairly obvious Cerny was/is the defensive organiser. Besides Abdul is way ahead of any other prospective candidate. Also I actually thought when Archie made Osman captain during last season he upped his game.