Jagzone

Fawlty Towers

100 people signed up already. Good start.

sadly not one of the 100 can't justify it after buying my season ticket again !!

I see there is transfer update,bit crap we can't see or get info free on our team anymore

And before the forum vultures circle I know we have to do something to sustain the club!!

• Like 1

I understand the funding stream issue BUT the best publicity you can get is promoting your own product - which in this case is our football club. Closing off news updates, previews, highlights (particularly of youths & reserves) is in my opinion counterproductive to growing the extent of our supporter base. BUT I do understand that it costs to produce all this and the money needs to come from somewhere, and if there is no sponsor willing to foot the bill.......

• Like 1

If you use a proxy server do you think us in the UK would be able to stream the games? If so i would sign up for the full package in a heart beat

Aye.

Just make sure you use a VPN that doesn't dilute your speed though. I use Overplay which is decent. I've used Hide My Ass and that wasn't the best.

• Like 1

Just signed up for Jagszone worldwide. Does anyone know if you get access straight away. I have fill in everything but cant seen to access any of the interviews etc.

Do you have a wait a while before your subscription is activated?

Mine was active straight away

I understand the funding stream issue BUT the best publicity you can get is promoting your own product - which in this case is our football club. Closing off news updates, previews, highlights (particularly of youths & reserves) is in my opinion counterproductive to growing the extent of our supporter base. BUT I do understand that it costs to produce all this and the money needs to come from somewhere, and if there is no sponsor willing to foot the bill.......

Bang on the money, CJ - move basic free services behind a paywall and watch your customer base shrink. When that includes the kind of loyal customer that buys a season ticket, it is really hard to see what the justification is.

• Like 1

Took about 20 minutes for mine to work, when putting it to big screen via AirPlay on iPad it magically jumped back to kick off, had to re start it to get it to sync to live, this happened every time I did this so gave up and just watched it on iPad, quality when not buffering was good, but it buffered every 3 or 4 minutes, early days I suppose