Dungdee 28/12/2016

Lindau

Christie Elliot has put in a fantastic shift and I take back all my criticism of Sean Welsh this season. Adam Barton is class but struggling to get a place in this team. ������

I must have been watching another game. I thought Christie Elliot was very poor tonight, still who cares. Thought the game was very even in the first half but we were comfortable in the 2nd. Tam Cerny was nearly in the North Stand at the FT whistle hugging all the punters at the front...what a man. Thought Ryan Edwards was magnificent tonight and Adam Barton was majestic. What a turn round in fortunes this will be if we win on Saturday!

Edited by Lindau

Must be looking for three points here. We are playing well just now,, especially with the mighty Tomas back to full fitness. They aren't half the side they were when Hemmings, Stewart and Harkins terrorised us. We need to start winning at home, especially against teams round about us. 2-0

Boom....a nice 8/1 shot on 2-0 as well!

• Like 1

A total team performance. Stood up to a physical battering from a horrible Dundee side and came out on top.

Barton and Edwards were magnicent and we won that game as much off the ball a on it.

Every player deserves credit for that victory including the subs. One of these games were you are proud of your team.

The ref was just fuk1n unbelivable , gave nearly every challenge as a foul against us.

A clean sheet and a couple of goals at the Northy...............IT'S CHRIIIIIIIIISSSTMAAAS

• Like 1

Great result and a very professional performance against a really lacklustre Scumdee side. Thought both goals were outstanding, each in their own way and think that over the 90 minutes Dundee could have no complaints about the final score. I personally thought Ryan Edwards was basically outstanding tonight and if he continues in that vein he'll be off sharpish.

What really impressed me was the professional manner and cohesion of our side. Hopefully, this will set us upto give Killie a real good horsing on Saturday-never a bad thing in my book!

Just in...............solid display. Dundee were rank until El Baktoui came on but even then they didn't do much. Good to not end up with a 1-1 after dominating for a change.

Had chances to get a third but final ball lacking umpteen times second half.

Delighted with Welsh, Barton, Edwards, Devine, Erskine and Doolan

Good to see a Home Victory...it's been a long time coming. We didn't have to play particularly well either and in the second half we conceded possession, territory & a whole series of free kicks but fortunately Dundee only tactic was to hump long high balls in the vague direction of our penalty box. We defended with real determination and Dundee didn't really look like scoring though it didn't stop me worrying that they might. Last season Harkins, Hemmings & Stewart gave us a footballing lesson but now they look a poor side.

Doolan had his best game for some time, took his goal sharply and combined well with Erskine...we faded completely as an attacking threat when Chris was substituted...we were otherwise more graft than craft but at least Osman was back to form and Edwards had several impressive bursts from midfield.

A real chance on Saturday to consolidate a top six place and put some distance from the bottom two spots...Kilmarnock are struggling and we are due to give them a beating at Firhill...what could possibly go wrong?