Jagzone

Hankey

It took a half an hour for my registration to be confirmed but once I got on for the Dundee game it was worth every penny. Excellent quality and of course fantastic commentary.

I'd sign up now for the monthly subscription but January is a bit quiet so I'll PPV on Saturday for the tractor drivers getting their comeuppance.

So it's a Highly Recommended from me but make sure you sign up at least an hour before the game.

• 2 weeks later...

A very interesting interview with Ian Maxwell on Jagzone at the moment covering a lot of points regarding how we are doing on & off the pitch.

Cracking interview and a fantastic insight into how and what the club are doing off the pitch. Easily the highlight was, when asked for his personal 2016 highlight, Maxi replied 'paying for a player!'

For the Nomad, Jagzone is great, allows me to watch games which is sometimes good/ sometimes bad. I always look forward to these days being able to moan along with the rest of you. :)

Ditto on Jagzone. I only do the PPV option, but the presentation, commentary, and camera work are all very high quality. It feels more like I'm watching a regional TV station than a webcast. Have never had any login issues either - at most some picture freezing which usually sorts itself out on its own or with a refresh. That's understandable given my connection speed and distance.

For comparison's sake, I used to get the Fox Soccer Plus station here in the States so I could watch a few games our first season back in the top league. I believe it was basically a bootleg broadcast of Sky Sports or BT Sport.....anyway, Jagzone is of equal or better quality.

• Like 2

I agree with the above posts about the interview with Ian Maxwell. It is a good incite into what is going on behind the scenes. The amount of season ticket holders although rose this season is lower than I thought.

The quality of Jagzone on the whole is very very good and definitely worth the subscription fee

• Like 1

I agree with the above posts about the interview with Ian Maxwell. It is a good incite into what is going on behind the scenes. The amount of season ticket holders although rose this season is lower than I thought.

The quality of Jagzone on the whole is very very good and definitely worth the subscription fee

Just for those of you who have not seen the interview or have Jagzone the number of season ticket holders we have and the home fans were discussed. The figures over the last 3 seasons are:

Season Tickets

14/15: 2,129 (1,212 Adults; 452 Concessions; 465 U16)

15/16: 1,837 (1,083 Adults; 406 Concessions; 348 U16)

16/17: 1,864 (1,114 Adults; 382 Concessions; 368 U16)

Attendance

14/15: 558 Adults; 230 Concessions; 319 U16; 1,332 STs)

15/16: 467 Adults; 202 Concessions; 302 U16; 1,299 STs)

16/17: 522 Adults; 230 Concessions; 329 U16; 1,267 STs)

• 1 month later...