St Johnstone V Thistle 13/5/17

Auld Jag

Listened to the Jagzone commentary and it was apparent that Cerny saved us but then I listened to Willie Miller on the BBC - his take made the Perth side sound like world beaters. And he said it was Keown who gave away the pen.

Is it just that we are not liked? Or was it so one sided?

Listened to the Jagzone commentary and it was apparent that Cerny saved us but then I listened to Willie Miller on the BBC - his take made the Perth side sound like world beaters. And he said it was Keown who gave away the pen.

Is it just that we are not liked? Or was it so one sided?

Nah, It's just Willie Miller, who had to be corrected when he started his report from "Pittodrie"!

The top six games are showing the deficiencies in the squad and the fact that we need better players to compete at that level

I think that Archie will be targeting quality over quantity in the summer but we are not that far away, in my opinion, from being a very good team.

The more season tickets we can shift, the more people who join the Players Fund and/or Centenary Fund and even just 2 good attendances for the last home games will help with Archie's budget.

• Like 1