Partick Thistle Vs Aberdeen Saturday 26 August

jagfox

1 point out of 30, and you ask why it's dreadful?

How would you describe it?

Have you bothered to qualify who the games were against?

2016/17

Rangers away 2-0

Hearts away 2-2

Rangers home 1-2

St Johnstone away 1-0

Celtic home 0-5

Aberdeen home 0-6

2017/18

Hibernian away 3-1 (When did we last win here?)

Celtic home 0-1

St Johnstone 1-0

Aberdeen home 3-4

A bad run, but not one fixture you'd be confident of all three points, imo.

2016/17

Rangers away 2-0

Hearts away 2-2

Rangers home 1-2

St Johnstone away 1-0

Celtic home 0-5

Aberdeen home 0-6

2017/18

Celtic home 0-1

St Johnstone 1-0

Aberdeen home 3-4

Yup rangers, celtic, Aberdeen and St johnstone twice. And the two Edinburgh teams.

5 bounce games after over achieving into 6th.

5 out of 9 defeats by a single goal difference.

Fckin disgrace!

• Like 1

2016/17

Rangers away 2-0

Hearts away 2-2

Rangers home 1-2

St Johnstone away 1-0

Celtic home 0-5

Aberdeen home 0-6

2017/18

Celtic home 0-1

St Johnstone 1-0

Aberdeen home 3-4

I'll go further I'll not be surprised if we don't pick anything up till the end of September.!Will I be happy, of course not: but having followed Thistle for over 40 years it ain't anything I haven't seen before.

Edited by stillresigned

It's amusing, isn't it? They want consistent top six finishes, they demand better defenders, they demand that Archie improves - just don't expect them to turn up to Firhill anytime soon. Incredible arrogance and delusion.

I have to laugh at the usual suspects using our poor run of form towards the end of last season as a stick to beat Archie with by adding them on to our games so far this season, giving us the '9 straight defeats' statistic.

You can be sure that the same posters would still be on here with the knives out had we won our last ten games of last season before losing our first four of this season.

Some pretty pathetic excuses for supporters on here.

You know how when you go to the doctors or hospital feeling miserable, you always see folk who are in a much worse state than yourself. You say to yourself "what the hell have I got to be miserable about". Kinda the same on here. I left the game feeling miserable with the way it panned out. Even after a few pints and a couple of drams I was still in a moany mood. Get home, come on the forum and read some of the posts and lo and behold I rediscover what real misery is. Suddenly my gloom is lifted. It's really rather therapeutic. :)

• Like 2

3-2 in 2003. Lambie's last official game in charge. Rowser scored a belter IIRC.

My recollection is that we recorded a 2-1 viictory at Easter Road towards the end of the next season and indeed it was our only away win of a disappointing campaign that ended in relegation. I am guessing that the scorers were Jamie Mitchell and Billy Gibson.

My recollection is that we recorded a 2-1 viictory at Easter Road towards the end of the next season and indeed it was our only away win of a disappointing campaign that ended in relegation. I am guessing that the scorers were Jamie Mitchell and Billy Gibson.

Just checked and you are absolutely correct FT.

As I have done my best to erase that season (and the subsequent four) from my memory, I can only thank you for bringing that rare crumb from 2003-04 back to the forefront.

Edited by Barney Rubble

Because if we get relegated, we might not be abe to provide Jagzone, so they'll miss out on watching the games?

Do you seriously think these Charlatans are buying Jagzone, they have probably paid for a dodgy box that provides it for free.

That comment is out of order Tom.

No more offensive than the unnecessary and over the top criticism of the mgt team and club at a time when by any barometer we are doing as well as we ever have. Criticism when it is reasonable is fine but just for the sake of it is crass.