Caldwell

Jagsman

4 minutes ago, javeajag said:

Personally I’m judging the manager from last Saturday as I believe the squad he inherited was relegation material so

P 1 Pts 1

Why? Do you think he was given the job on the promise of getting us winning only once he had signed new players? Or was he given it on the promise he could improve the squad as it stood? Even aside from that, we played well on Saturday but didn’t win. And could have lost had their disallowed goal been allowed to stood (as it should have been). 

By any measurement his record is atrocious. 

1 minute ago, KemoAvdiu said:

Why? Do you think he was given the job on the promise of getting us winning only once he had signed new players? Or was he given it on the promise he could improve the squad as it stood? Even aside from that, we played well on Saturday but didn’t win. And could have lost had their disallowed goal been allowed to stood (as it should have been). 

By any measurement his record is atrocious. 

My opinion that’s all 

31 minutes ago, javeajag said:

Personally I’m judging the manager from last Saturday as I believe the squad he inherited was relegation material so

P 1 Pts 1

The manager I am talking about, has been manager for 11 games and got 6 points. The squad he inherited was no worse than Alloa yet they have gained 5 points more in the same time.

3 minutes ago, javeajag said:

Don’t disagree with that .... it’s the evidence he’s being pushed out against his will 

He is getting pushed out against his will , do you really think Chris Erskine wants to leave our Club , why would he do that when he decided to stay on after our relegation with a massive drop in wages 

Just now, Auld Jag said:

The manager I am talking about, has been manager for 11 games and got 6 points. The squad he inherited was no worse than Alloa yet they have gained 5 points more in the same time.

Just the way I’m looking at it your looking after it differently 

I would also be wary if basically a manger gets 11/12 games and then out 

Just now, javeajag said:

Just the way I’m looking at it your looking after it differently 

I would also be wary if basically a manger gets 11/12 games and then out 

Unfortunately the Board are playing Russian Roulette with our Club , do you stick with Caldwell who has taken us to the automatic relegation place and actually made us worse than we were before Archibald 

Relegation would be an absolute disaster for our Club and the consequences that would follow , redundancies , possibly part time football and all the financial loss of income as well .

Caldwell has shown nothing to suggest he can turn this around or even to get people and supporters onside.

Our Clubs future is more important than Gary Caldwell, I would have said the same if Alan Archibald had been in charge .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jlsarmy said:

Unfortunately the Board are playing Russian Roulette with our Club , do you stick with Caldwell who has taken us to the automatic relegation place and actually made us worse than we were before Archibald 

Relegation would be an absolute disaster for our Club and the consequences that would follow , redundancies , possibly part time football and all the financial loss of income as well .

Caldwell has shown nothing to suggest he can turn this around or even to get people and supporters onside.

Our Clubs future is more important than Gary Caldwell, I would have said the same if Alan Archibald had been in charge .

As I have said before I would give him time after he has brought in new players ... that clock is ticking .... if there is no improvement and relegation looms then he should go 

Edited by javeajag

Just now, javeajag said:

As I have said before I would give him time after he has brought in new players ... that block is ticking .... if there is no improvement and relegation looms then he should go 

Over halfway through the season , when do you push the button to give someone else a chance to keep us in the league. He’s showed nothing so far apart from changing the dugouts around 

The board should have bulleted Caldwell before January window. Now that he has signed 5 players to date, they will stick with him until at least the end of the season. But we all agree, I think, that this board are utterly incompetent led by a disgracefully incompetent chairman and a diddy CEO. Relegation beckons and this club are going the way of Clyde.

• Haha 1