Liam .... Gone

Mr Bunny

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for your time buckie :thumbsup2:

Relied on his goals at times, and he was very unlucky with injuries. Provided we do get cover, I think it was the right time for him to go, been very inconsistent with us for a while now and he'll need something new if he wants to improve. All the best to him, except when he's playing against us of course.

hardie was released from st johnstone as far as im aware so i don't think its him. dunno who it could be

Possibly some youngster? Not too young if that's the case otherwsie just play our own youngsters. Of course the manager may think it's a good idea to put Campbell and Fraser out on loan for a month or so, in which case bringing in a youngster, maybe a slightly older one, from an SPL club may give us cover while they're gone.

Merely speculation from me, but St Johnstone are looking to move Milne on - he was offered to Dundee as part of a deal laid down for Griffiths.

Also, one half of the OF was rumoured to be sending a striker to Dundee. Perhaps it'll now be a club closer to hime given their saga's still rumbling on.

Good move from the club, made sense to all parties.

Peter McDonald from St Johnstone in perhaps? He was linked around the same time as we got Hardie on loan if I remember correctly.

I doubt it very much since he's back in their team. We're more likely to see him against us on the 5th of Feb

C&P from the other thread...

Very sad that we have sold him to a rival Div 1 club. Particularly one so much in debt (regardless of who the debt is too) It's also a pity that we couldn't have held off on this deal until after we play them on the 29th.

Can't say I'm too impressed with the idea of him being replaced by an SPL loanee given our record with loan signings.

Merely speculation from me, but St Johnstone are looking to move Milne on - he was offered to Dundee as part of a deal laid down for Griffiths.

Also, one half of the OF was rumoured to be sending a striker to Dundee. Perhaps it'll now be a club closer to hime given their saga's still rumbling on.

Milne's scoring record in the first division isn't too bad at all, I'd be happy with him.

Wouldn't be sure about an OF striker, there would be all sorts of conditions regarding appearances and it would be difficult to predict how successful such a loan would be.

Not interested in watching other teams benefit from poor loan spells at Firhill.

Strikers

1- Doolan

2-Donnelly

3-Grehan

4-Fraser

5-Burns

6-How's McGrotty coming along?

-depending on the opposition, Erskine can be a striker too.

One more slightly ore robust striker in, and then stick with what we've got.

Milne was my immediate guess but I thought he was released at the same time as Hardie.

Good. I'm glad. The Club have done the right thing.

Hopefully the wage Buchanan was on is now used to tie Scott Fox down permanently and bring in BMMMH.

Not interested in watching other teams benefit from poor loan spells at Firhill.

Strikers

1- Doolan

2-Donnelly

3-Grehan

4-Fraser

5-Burns

6-How's McGrotty coming along?

-depending on the opposition, Erskine can be a striker too.

One more slightly ore robust striker in, and then stick with what we've got.

Hardie proved against Falkirk in the league game at Firhill that he can still do an excellent job. I really hope we get him in. We need characters like him at the Club and in the first XI.

C&P from the other thread...

Very sad that we have sold him to a rival Div 1 club. Particularly one so much in debt (regardless of who the debt is too) It's also a pity that we couldn't have held off on this deal until after we play them on the 29th.

Can't say I'm too impressed with the idea of him being replaced by an SPL loanee given our record with loan signings.

In complete agreement with you on both parts. Hope we can use the money freed up to sign Hardie and Fox as like you have many doubts about an SPL loan.

Thanks for the goals Liam, some crackers amongst them and for all your hard work. Hope you dont come back to haunt us when playing for the Pars

As others have said, Thanks for the goals Buckie, but time for a change for both of us.

If Buckie had to goto a 1st division side, Dunfermline is probably best from our perspective. I don't see him being any better than Kirk, Clarke or McDougall. Don't see his move improving them at all.

It may mean that Paddy Clarke could be available for free in the summer.