Plans For Culter

PaleGreySky

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't fancy the trip up there in the middle of november. I worked on their secretaries house house 20 yr ago and he got me into the games for nothing. it's a bleak, barren, windy place. was freezing in september, so hate to think what it's like now. I'm going to see my son play for linlithgow rose instead

Sitting in the Cavern in Matthew Street in Liverpool, reading the texts I receive from Thornwoodjag telling me of a comfortable jags victory.

Or

Sitting in the Cavern in Matthew Street in Liverpool, reading the texts I receive from Thornwoodjag telling me jags lost and planning how I can stay down there till my dying day!

With it being an early kick off does anyone know if it will be on the radio since there wont be that many games at that time we would be competing with for radio time.

Celtic are playing ICT at half 12. I think that answers your question (certainly for our first half).

I don't see the second half of our game being covered either given that it's 'only' an early round tie involving a Junior team and us and there's an SPL card to build up to.

On another note, does anyone know whether or not there is space available on any of the buses if I got a spare ticket at short notice and what the costs would be given that spaces were originally sold in a package, including lunch and a ticket, for this game?

Edited by H Wragg

Cannae get to sleep just for thinking what delights will be in the packed lunch, alongside the MacB water.

A wee lamb sandwich perhaps!

Anyway I think we will win 4-1, after going in a goal down at half-time. We'll equalise in the 80th minute and rattle in 3 in the last 5, by which time most of us will be in a fleet of ambulances being treated for heart attacks or earache from hearing SFL you're having a laugh.