Team V Culter/latest Score

Alan Murray

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its so easy for other teams to play against us. Put 11 men behind the ball, we cant get through and hit us on the break. Ross County do it all the time to us. Suprised more teams dont do it.

Spot on! We are so predictable the way we play most of the time... pass it to the half way line, then 67 passes side ways back ways, the opposition get behind the ball, we cant break them down.

Berwicjk result was worse. We missed out on an away tie at Easter Road. We're still in the cup. Let the fans in for a fiver and the kids for nowt then we can move on.

Thistle till I die B)

Berwick are a league team who got to that round to play us on merit

Culter are a pub team who got to play us after getting beaten by another small non league team who messed up their paperwork.

This is a worse result on the park, just lucky we have a second chance

3000? Who r u kidding.season ticket not valid for this,no where near 3000 big man.

Season ticket or not a home tie in the 3rd round of the Scottish cup usually generates a good crowd and I would expect Culter to bring a reasonable sized support with them so let's wait and see but I don't think we will to too far off the 3000 mark.

When is the draw as if it is a good one in money terms (eg one of the Old Firm) then that will have an impact on the crowd?

I do hope that the Club do something to entice people along like a low admission price or open up the Alan Rough Lounge so people can get a free cup of tea/coffe and a pie before the game, etc.

When is the draw as if it is a good one in money terms (eg one of the Old Firm) then that will have an impact on the crowd?

I do hope that the Club do something to entice people along like a low admission price or open up the Alan Rough Lounge so people can get a free cup of tea/coffe and a pie before the game, etc.

Draw is Tuesday.

Correct only an old firm fixture would make next Saturday tempting!

If we get anywhere near 1,500 I'd be surprised, lucky to break 1,000 I'd say.

We should put at least 6 past them at home so I would hope that we could get more than 1,000. However, our fans might be dragged to the shops by their other halves.

Ayr will not be pleased at having next Saturday's home match postponed. It will probably cost them a few grand.

We should put at least 6 past them at home so I would hope that we could get more than 1,000. However, our fans might be dragged to the shops by their other halves.

Ayr will not be pleased at having next Saturday's home match postponed. It will probably cost them a few grand.

They also drew, so I imagine they'll have a replay to play next weekend too.

Really shocking stuff i dont think Culter played any kind of football at all today their 3 or 4 chances came from suicidal defending and the goal came from poor decision making and a slip followed by a lucky break of the ball. It was turgid to watch neither team deserved to win. Both keepers had practically diddly squat to do Fox made save from a drive right at him and the Culter keeper made a save for the cameras from a Cairney free kick that aside i think the only other things the keepers did was kick the ball and pick it out the net. No players desrves any praise whatsoever.The only good thing i can say is at least we are still in the cup