Attendances

Lenziejag2

Rovers would be more attractive opponents than Cove.

You would think, but Rovers had a poor crowd for the Ramsdens game. Also it was a fiver more for adults if i recall correctly, than the match tomorrow.

Also it ko at alba o'clock on a Sunday. We have our first meeting with Cove at 3pm on a Saturday.

Bottom line it'll still be between 1500-2000 at the game though ;)

You would think, but Rovers had a poor crowd for the Ramsdens game. Also it was a fiver more for adults if i recall correctly, than the match tomorrow.

Also it ko at alba o'clock on a Sunday. We have our first meeting with Cove at 3pm on a Saturday.

Bottom line it'll still be between 1500-2000 at the game though ;)

I hope that you are right but will stick by my earlier estimate. There could be quite a few fans being dragged to the shops by their other halves. :santa_laugh:

Anyone considering not going - this is THE SCOTTISH CUP. This is where the adventure starts. ' oh aye, the year we reached the final I was in Buchanan Galleries for the game against Cove, because I couldn't be bothered paying £10'

Fuxake!

If you have to miss one game between now and Christmas, through being dragged shopping, would you prefer

1. A "shootie in" against a Highland league club at home.

2. A league fixture when we're pushing for the title and promotion

3. An attractive Scottish Cup tie on December 3rd.

Which would you pick?

We have a free Saturday in 2 weeks time since we're playing Hamilton on the Friday night and then the Saturday before Christmas free. Logically those would be the Saturdays to pick to go shopping so the 3 options above aren't the only options.

Anyone in the local area who would be using the excuse of Christmas shopping for not attending the game would simply find another excuse not to be there if that one wasn't available.

We have a free Saturday in 2 weeks time since we're playing Hamilton on the Friday night and then the Saturday before Christmas free. Logically those would be the Saturdays to pick to go shopping so the 3 options above aren't the only options.

Anyone in the local area who would be using the excuse of Christmas shopping for not attending the game would simply find another excuse not to be there if that one wasn't available.

True, i forgot about that free Saturday.

I'm going to guess around 1800-2000. We'll probabaly get a few neutrals along, and I don't see the home crowd being much lower than usual because of the lower price. Cove aren't exactly the biggest Highland League club, but I can see around 150 or so making the trip for what is a big game for them. Heck, Culter brought a respectable number down last season.