What Kind Of Press Is The Final Getting?

topcat

It's been good to see the Jags get an ever increasing number of column inches as this season has progressed. The Evening Times and Herald have been particularly good with a story almost every day.

Looking forward to Sunday, my oldest son is coming up from London to join me and the youngest one at what should be a great week.

'Mon the Jags!

Durachdan,

Eddy

• Like 1

clyde 1 gave it a fair bit of coverage today to be fair McCall and Gordon Dalziel we're speaking highly of Thistle and Archie. McCall said he had Nicky Clark on trial at Firhill when he was in charge but as we had Buchanan, Sid and Roberts he wouldn't have played and decided against signing him.

Welsh is our one player I have absolutely no doubt could do well in the SPL.

The others all have a chance but are a bit more of a hit or a miss at the moment.

Fox, Balatoni, Muirhead, Erskine, Doolan and Paton would all easily be able to step up whilst Craig has much SPL experience.

It's not exactly La Liga standard.

Edited by 1876Jag

Fox, Balatoni, Muirhead, Erskine, Doolan and Paton would all easily be able to step up whilst Craig has much SPL experience.

It's not exactly La Liga standard.

I think easily is an exaggeration. Just need to look at Cairney who can't get an eye in a Hibs team that has only won once in their last 10 games. He was a stand out for us on a weekly basis. I think all these players you mention as well as Bannigan and O'Donnell all have the potential to step up but the standard is better than your suggesting. The reason I singled out Welsh is I don't think his style of play would be affected by bigger or faster players.