Tomorrow's Crowd

Jaggernaut

The Falkirk away stand holds 2,300.

Anybody think we will fill that and require an overspill into their main stand?

Anybody taking along a friend or relative that normally wouldn't go tomorrow?

Taking my missus and the wee barra with me tomorrow.

According to Chris Jack to Twitter Falkirk are reserving a further 2,000 seats in the main stand for us. Hopefully we'll fill it!

Is it just the Old Fart in me that thinks 4,000 seats for the Jags might not be enough today? The last three games the Jags support has been well over that (Cup Final, Morton and Raith Rovers). With it being a lovely sunny Saturday and a ground that is pretty easy to get to, surely a Jags Support of over 4,000 is easily possible?

Is it just the Old Fart in me that thinks 4,000 seats for the Jags might not be enough today? The last three games the Jags support has been well over that (Cup Final, Morton and Raith Rovers). With it being a lovely sunny Saturday and a ground that is pretty easy to get to, surely a Jags Support of over 4,000 is easily possible?

I was slightly surprised that we didn't quite fill that stand at Airdrie last week. Last time we were just about promoted there we filled it and also occupied a stand behind a goal.

Also alongside the pitch, another thousand or two.

The crowd was 7,000 that day, of which about 4,500 were Jags. I'd expect no more than about 3,200 there today. There's been a lot of money spent following the Jags of late and its the week before pay day. Let's do it so we can enjoy a party in the sun,

Anyone give a quick brief on parking

Two favourite spots.

Coming off the motorway eastbound (I'll be coming from Stirling), go right and then right again at the big roundabout towards the stadium. Before you get as far as the stadium, there is a small industrial estate on the right where there is usually parking. Perfect for away fans.

If there are no spaces there, you can go past the stadium, straight on at the roundabout and then first left where the row of houses are. There are usually spaces parallel to the grassy field.