Pre-Season

kni

Assuming that's the training camp in Catterick again?

If that's our first pre season game then it'll probably be another non league team. For the sake of a day out, somewhere on the main train lines would be decent, maybe Carlisle. Just have to wait and see.

we might have a game in the north of England as the team return from its training camp.

Catterick.

Then stop off on way back up road to play Blyth.

Followed by away games to Stirling, Dumbarton and Clyde.

Home game v same Man Utd 3rd string being sent north by Fergie/Moyes to play Dunfermline.

Catterick.

Then stop off on way back up road to play Blyth.

Followed by away games to Stirling, Dumbarton and Clyde.

Home game v same Man Utd 3rd string being sent north by Fergie/Moyes to play Dunfermline.

Gateshead is another option. They had Paddy Boyle on loan from the Pars last season.

I heard on the radio that Ipswich Town are planning to play a match against St Mirren and they would like another game in the area. If the pitch was ready would be a decent run-out against a fair to middling Championship team.

Shame the Arr Craib Cup has come to an end. I guess we'll just have to beat the Jungles in the league instead ;)

• Like 1

I heard on the radio that Ipswich Town are planning to play a match against St Mirren and they would like another game in the area. If the pitch was ready would be a decent run-out against a fair to middling Championship team.

Shame the Arr Craib Cup has come to an end. I guess we'll just have to beat the Jungles in the league instead ;)

Playing a big name team could bring in valuable cash. If the Firhill pitch is not ready, we should consider playing friendlies at other stadia.

I believe as part of Aaron Muirhead signing for the Jags we are due to play a pre season down at Annan

Has anyone heard if this has been confirmed?

Annan Athletic website reports friendlies "pencilled in" -

Tuesday 16th July - Partick Thistle at Galabank

• Like 1

Guest fredthecheesecloth

Playing a big name team could bring in valuable cash. If the Firhill pitch is not ready, we should consider playing friendlies at other stadia.

Pardon?

Pardon?

I don't understand your puzzlement as we will be playing a few friendlies away from home. If our pitch is not ready, it would make sense to play at another stadium in Glasgow. It should bring in more money, especially if our opponents are a "big" club, and give more fans the opportunity to see our new signings.