Tonight's Glasgow Cup

andyconnor

One small consolation: the old filth can be exposed everywhere for the scum that are associated with them. Let's hope that PTFC and the press (less likely, maybe) hold no punches in exposing them.

I would love to think that the press would expose and condemn the actions of both sets of........................I was actually going to say supporters there......................scum, but I wouldn't be at all surprised to read in tomorrows press that there was an electric atmosphere inside Firhill and how Scotland needs rangers back in the SPL etc, etc, etc.

I am genuinely shocked. I don't like the old firm but to be honest I really don't think I appreciated how genuinely DIFFERENT they are from the rest of us. This is a disgrace. And if the press don't report it then they will be complicit in this disgrace.

I would love to think that the press would expose and condemn the actions of both sets of........................I was actually going to say supporters there......................scum, but I wouldn't be at all surprised to read in tomorrows press that there was an electric atmosphere inside Firhill and how Scotland needs rangers back in the SPL etc, etc, etc.

Exactly

I went to a glasgow cup final a few years ago at celtic park (free tickets at schools) and it was just a kinda schools atmosphere. Would this maybe be on account of them being in seperate divisions and thus raises the 'meaning' of this occasion?

I went to a glasgow cup final a few years ago at celtic park (free tickets at schools) and it was just a kinda schools atmosphere. Would this maybe be on account of them being in seperate divisions and thus raises the 'meaning' of this occasion?

Exactly! They have been denied raw meat for an entire season and have used the excuse of a game at schoolboy level to go on the bloody rampage........................tells you all you need to know about them, doesn't it!

Raging but not shocked. Both clubs are infested with utter scum. Theres the odd decent one but in my experience they are well outnumbered by morons. We should take the lead here and publically ban the fixture from our stadium. The pair of theses arse cheeks have bleeted about how much they hate playing here, let's give them a helping hand. The gutless press will do almost nothing, the authorities (police and football) even less.

If this was our fans and 1 percent of this happened it would be all over the press and definate serious repercusions. I hate the football authorities and press more than I hate those 2 waste of space clubs as they are supposed to have some kind of intellectual resposibility. BAN THIS FIXTURE FROM OUR GROUND.

Message to all relevent authorities: We all await your efficient and responsible intervention..........

• Like 1

Somebody with the technical skills should post the pics and video clips to all the major daily papers and the BBC, then see if they still ignore it.

Somebody with the technical skills should post the pics and video clips to all the major daily papers and the BBC, then see if they still ignore it.

Wonder if anyone has anything? Especially the stuff that has been rumoured outside the stadium of dreams as well!

Sad state of affairs and hope the free, fair and just press report this and show these two clubs who claim to have the best fans in the world what they are really like.

As for booze in grounds I was all for it. I enjoy going to the basketball at the emirates arena and have a few beers but maybe football is still not ready. Or at least these 2 clubs aren't!

This is OUR HOME we are talking about!~......lets make sure the board never invite these bast"rds back again! ...no matter if its an SPL game next season....your not welcome in our house...we dont want you and we dont need you!!

Edited by soapy
  • Like 4

This is OUR HOME we are talking about!~......lets make sure the board never invite these bast"rds back again! ...no matter if its an SPL game next season....your not welcome in our house...we dont want you and we dont need you!!

I totally agree. We're going to do ok as it is & lets face it, banning them would guarantee Sky cameras!

Needs to be properly addressed. Disgrace for a kids match - or any match to be honest. I feel sorry for the majority who went along to support their team & this happened.

Still can't quite believe it happened at an under 17s game. The mind boggles...

Not according to one of our coaches

andrew young@AndyYoung904m

May be the home of partick thistle... But its also the home of Glasgow Celtics u20s just saying.

I don't know if the ground sharing was for one season or more but I hope Mr Beattie has ripped it up & stuffs it down Lawells throat.I would rather be poor than accept money from odious cretins.Should these clubs be drawn in a Cup competition next season it should be played closed doors & no television live or highlights. :mad: :mad: :mad:

The only way these animals will learn is by banning them for a whole season from attending their teams away games. Both clubs should be made pay for the fans that are banned, so the rest of the clubs are not hit financially. If they wanted to recoup the money they can show the games live at their home grounds. If the results go against them, they can rip their own seats out. Win win for everybody else in the leagues bar the scum brothers, for a change.

Yes ... because each of these teams has more fans on their own than every other club in Scotland combined ... so let's stop every other club getting gate money for a year ... brilliant way to punish the Old Firm ... forcing them to pay for fans that aren't there. LOL

Edited by peagreenboy

I live near the ground and noticed the "greatest fans in the world" arriving fairly early, then police vans everywhere and a helicoptor presence from 6.30 until 9.30.

The FA Youth Cup final at Carrow Rd. tonight passed of without any of the above in front of a 22,000 strong crowd.

Durachdan,

Eddy

Not according to one of our coaches

andrew young@AndyYoung904m

May be the home of partick thistle... But its also the home of Glasgow Celtics u20s just saying.

To be fair, I think this comment was made to a Celtic fan who was commenting about acceptable level of damage. Andy was pointing out that it is the u20s home stadium that was being damaged.

Need to read the whole twitter conversation.