Enough Is Enough

Jagman1876

Was grim tonight, but that 1st half was up there with the worst we've seen all season. Not good enough, but no point in changing manager.

Just this afternoon the majority on here we're applauding Archie for his January signings, but tonight he's getting hunted?

Played without a real midfield tonight & McMillan was a passenger. Out of position & not match fit.

St Johnstone weren't great, but looked solid & to be fair I think we could still be playing tomorrow & not score, although we were better in the 2nd half.

Onwards to Saturday. New signings will be bedded in more & the team should have a better shape.

mcmillan may not have been match fit but he was given some of the saints players a torrid time running down the wing at least 2 got yellow cards having to haul him down to stop him. Imagine how fast he will be when he is fit

Hysterical nonsense. Name me a viable affordable alternative that you can show any degree of confidence will do better at this stage in the season.

Today we lost because we are short in defensive midfield. Welsh, Ozzy and Bannigan all out, McMillan played out of position because ATS (and his back-up, Bannigan) suspended.

Getting on the back of the manager and the players at this stage isn't going to help.

• Like 10

Hysterical nonsense. Name me a viable affordable alternative that you can show any degree of confidence will do better at this stage in the season.

Today we lost because we are short in defensive midfield. Welsh, Ozzy and Bannigan all out, McMillan played out of position because ATS (and his back-up, Bannigan) suspended.

Getting on the back of the manager and the players at this stage isn't going to help.

Totally agree.

Total complacency ..... The manager needs help ASAP

This I agree with

This I agree with

Frustrated after Saturday, elated after Monday, f**ked off after Tuesday. A veritable Thistle fan's Solomon Grundy.....anyone for ecstatic after Saturday? Because I've got my ticket for St Midden and I'll be there because the team needs supporters and I'm one of those. I'm not a 'happy-clapper' because I'm pissed off with what's going on on the pitch; I'm a season ticket holder but I'm not a better fan than anyone else. I actually think we are good enough for this League and when we play to our strengths it is a joy to watch. We were both total garbage AND unlucky tonight. I don't know if the wins will come, but I'm pretty certain that bumping Archibald and getting in someone else is not the right way to go.

• Like 9

It's taken us 10 years to get back to the top flight in Scottish football, i want us to remain a top team, and be a force in Scottish football, we have 15 or so games for the club to move forward and not backwards, here's hoping the directors make decisions to ensure this.

usual suspects out of the nut house tonight. You are gonna have to accept that unless Archie walks, he will be manager at Thistle next season. This utterly hysterical gnashing of teeth and wailing really is embarassing. I am as pissed off as any Jags fan, but calling for Archie's head will not make any difference. As for Paul Hartley. I have my doubts of a manager who quit in a hissy fit (according to certain reports). Smacks of an unstable character.

usual suspects out of the nut house tonight. You are gonna have to accept that unless Archie walks, he will be manager at Thistle next season. This utterly hysterical gnashing of teeth and wailing really is embarassing. I am as pissed off as any Jags fan, but calling for Archie's head will not make any difference. As for Paul Hartley. I have my doubts of a manager who quit in a hissy fit (according to certain reports). Smacks of an unstable character.

Fine but Archie's needs help or we go down

Frustrated after Saturday, elated after Monday, f**ked off after Tuesday. A veritable Thistle fan's Solomon Grundy.....anyone for ecstatic after Saturday? Because I've got my ticket for St Midden and I'll be there because the team needs supporters and I'm one of those. I'm not a 'happy-clapper' because I'm pissed off with what's going on on the pitch; I'm a season ticket holder but I'm not a better fan than anyone else. I actually think we are good enough for this League and when we play to our strengths it is a joy to watch. We were both total garbage AND unlucky tonight. I don't know if the wins will come, but I'm pretty certain that bumping Archibald and getting in someone else is not the right way to go.

Correct. 100%.

Have to agree mate although I wasn't there tonight. Archie has to be given his shot and if that means we hit the play offs then so be it. Worse things have happened to us and we have maintained our dignity and still supported our club.

• Like 1

I think not our best performance is a slight understatement

We had no ball winner in midfield and we were way too attacking in selection given our midfield.... He actually put Elliott on in centre midfield Jesus!!

I agree the players need to take their share but Archie is not blameless

What ball winners did he have available?? Ozzy injured, Banzo suspended, Welsh Injured, we had a right back playing at left back,

Our midfield tonight Fraser is 19,Craigan is 22, Lawless is 22, Kiggenbotham is 24, Erskine is the daddy at 26, our forward Lyle Taylor is 22,

Defense Balatoni 22, O'Donnell 21, McMillan 25, (1st choice Sinclair 22)

Archie has around £500 per player per week, he can either have guys trying to play and entertain or bring in past it dud journeymen playing hoof ball not trying to make a name or a career for themselves

• Like 1