Celtic Tickets

potty trained

I wonder how the players would feel running out on Wednesday night and seeing the JHS full of Celtic fans rather than the usual Jags support. I know there are money implications to take heed of but there is more to it than that. When Killie did this a few years back, supporters felt betrayed and belittled as did ours when we gave up the North stand earlier this year. Football has to be about more than economics or you may as well just sit at home and watch football on Sky. Even if it would mean some extra finance next year and some other players, remember players are temporary, most fans are forever.

Im sure their feelings died down when Kris Boyd was signed. I just think having 2-3000 empty seats at a game where there is demand for tickets is mental.

At the start of the season there was total uproar when it was "discovered" that the North Stand was being given to Celtic. This being seen as a money grabbing exercise by PTFC.

Now, it seems, a number of supporters want Celtic to be given JHS, so that we make as much as possible.

What has changed ?

We have just accepted that a Partick Thistle board never listen to their fans.

I wonder how the players would feel running out on Wednesday night and seeing the JHS full of Celtic fans rather than the usual Jags support.

I'm pretty sure if you're a football player in Scotland, you won't have any illusions about playing either of the old firm and having your home fans outnumbered at the game. It's been a dash long time since it was otherwise ...

I hope Aberdeen draw with County and loads of Celtic fans buy tickets in the home end for Wednesday only for us to pump them.

Eh naw 1 county would go above us if we loose and 2 it would be horrific with all they barstewards in our end horrible fans

728 of 3712 JHS tickets available.

1572 of 2466 MS tickets available.

To date, we have filled 3878 of the 6178 tickets available to us.

11am on the match day

546 of 3712 JHS tickets available.

740 of 2466 MS tickets availanle.

To date "we" have filled 4891 of the 6178 tickets available to us.

1000 tickets sold in 2 days, with 800 being sold in the main stand.

worth noting that JH6 beside the Celtic fans allocation is now full. also that M2 only has 36 seats left. The singing section is M6 and M7.

Edited by potty trained

Really should have planned this better, as I said earlier to avoid any hassle of hundreds(and it will be hundreds) of celtic fans in our end the JH should have been given to Celtic fans. Obviously loads of them will want to see their team win the league and will go in any end to see it, I would as well.