Todays Results

angry gaz

5 people more than Ayr - Morton.

If they are only paying what they can afford then they will go back down, but that hasn't stopped anyone before.

While not sustainable in the long term, their gate income has been supplemented with some very large transfer and add-on fees. This also means that the club is (I believe) debt free.

Went to Hamilton with 2 former colleagues who support Accies. ICT accounted for the 22! Still made more noise than the home support.

ICT strolled the game after two early easy goals but always threatened on the break.

Hamilton has one or two nippy forwards but rarely threatened. Accuse supporters claim they were missing influential midfielders but defence looked very ropey

Attendance at Hamilton vs. ICT:

:huh:

Accies support collapsed some time ago. Very few even attending derby matches with Motherwell last time they were in the SPL. Back in the top league but without sevco, Hearts & Hibs away support their income is not going to be healthy in the least. Probably at the stage where the McCarthy money will finance their SPFL venture and there'll be some income/saving from their plastic pitch but I doubt there's much appetite for spending. They aren't a Livingston.

Every likelihood from a business viewpoint Hibs being so abysmal did Accies no favour.

Looking forward to seeing how Accies get on this season.

Since Neil took over as manager they have been playing a more entertaining style of football.

I'm quite sure they have taken our example and will be budgeting to break even.

If they can do that on 1600 folk at the gates and stay up, then hats off to them.

On the attendances front I'm interested to see how ours holds up

I think we had the 7th highest last season, which although impressive was helped by some large away supports ,particularly early in the season, and a kind fixture list.

Not heard anything official regarding season tickets but I'm led to believe we were down on last year which is a shame.

The crowd on Wednesday will be interesting, I can't imagine a big County support coming down and midweek games obviously lead to lower crowds anyway

Celebrated that winner like it was one of our own.

Sevco have decent players but really nothing in the middle of the park Black and Law as the central two had no where near enough height, strength or presence to dominate a game. Would forgive someone for not knowing Boyd was even playing.

Hearts continuing their spirit from last season - could see them tipping it, perhaps Miller and Boyd are just that bit too old now. By all accounts Hibs are firing on all cylinders aswell, here's hoping for the Edinburgh teams to get first and second.

1 - 0 St Jonstone - good news so far.

• Like 1

Miller and Boyd had absolutely nothing to work with today.

McCoist has this bizarre loyalty to Law and Black who create heehaw, even with their set pieces. There's the wee guy MacLeod stuck out wide. Get him in the middle, and stick someone solid like Kyle Hutton next to him.

McCoist is clueless and his long ball tactics and substitutions were awful. Players, including internationalists, who played well in the Premier League with other clubs are struggling in the lower leagues with Sevco. It can't be coincidence - it must be Sally's coaching and tactics. Billko says the same problems afflict Sevco's u20s and youth teams. The good news is that Sevco is struggling to raise more money to waste and probably can't afford to sack the useless manager.