Fly The Flag

Willjag

Yep a great idea for now and tomorrow. I like the simple R&Y message in the flag.

It'll certainly brighten up all the approaches to Firhill too and adda lot to the buzz before the game.

Will these flags also be on sale?

You never know, some of the older fans might just buy some to share out to kids that come along to the game?

They are the future of our club.

Absolutely correct - I can't believe they even bother. Honestly, WHERE DO YOU START WITH A COMMENT LIKE THAT?

:angry::angry::angry:

Fair enough, a bit harsh from me I admit!! I just get depressed at the fact we have to use these means to generate an atmosphere at Firhill, but needs must I suppose.

For anyone interested, we managed to sign up about 40 kids today to the junior jags! Pretty good! And although it may not please everyone, getting a huge flag is quite exciting for kids and really made their 1st home game of the season that bit better although a win probably also helped to make it a good day all round!! :D

We will be at the kids entrance again next few home games for anyone who has kids who still wants to join the junior jags!! Yes I was the girl with the crazy pink boots pestering you as you came in!! :P

A really great idea from the club to get kids hooked at a young age! :D

For anyone interested, we managed to sign up about 40 kids today to the junior jags! Pretty good! And although it may not please everyone, getting a huge flag is quite exciting for kids and really made their 1st home game of the season that bit better although a win probably also helped to make it a good day all round!! :D

We will be at the kids entrance again next few home games for anyone who has kids who still wants to join the junior jags!! Yes I was the girl with the crazy pink boots pestering you as you came in!! :P

That's brilliant. I think it's a great idea and really good value for the cost.

well done and keep up the good work :thumbsup2:

Good on you, brilliant idea, will be signing my two up.

That's a fantastic result. Well done :thumbsup2: