Sportscene

skipper

Let's be honest the standard of football reporting is awful and made even worse by the fawning sycophancy showing towards Celtic and even more so towards Sevco. If I hear one more mention of the League Cup Semi–Final I'll cry, God help us if they play each other in the Scotish Cup as well!

But it will give you more reason to talk about both especially Rangers. ;)

The standard of the football reporting is on a par with the standard of football we are watching these days.

There is indeed a Chris Dillon, a Chris Duggan, a Kris Doolan (who must've replaced the enigmatic Doohlan) and I see we may have expressed an interest in a Dooley (Derry City).

Currently working on a Manfred Mann cover version for the boys in the North Stand, just in case.

slighty off the subject but according to the Evening Times(02/12/14),Rangers have to beat another Premiership team in the next round,ie,Caley/Buddies,there is no such thing as "accuracy" anymore.

memo to evening times:

1. rangers died in 2012. sevco are masquerading as some ******* walking dead reincarnation of the deceased, hoovering up the govan giros from the in denial zombie mutants who still cling to the false belief its the same club or it has a history longer than 29 months.

2. does it mean we are at home to raith rovers instead? if so, better than the zzzzzdom of either st mirren or ict.

3. or is the evening times inferring sevco will be drawn against one of them in the quarterfinals (another fixed draw, no surprise), as we'll either lose to whichever one we play on 7/8 feb, or we're being excluded for a reason not revealed yet?

4. the evening times has been shit since it stopped being pink and ian archer ceased writing for it.

I loathe the inaccuracies of the BBC but had to do a double take on Monday morning there as SKY News had a 'news' item on the ticker tape updating their viewers that Aberdeen had consolidated their position in the league following a one nil victory over Partick Thistle despite the fact that that 'news' was 9 days old!

Cobblers, the lot of them... :frantic:

After this mornings' news, perhaps we should have a ceremonial burning of the Evening Times at Saturdays game? Or do we genuinely have more chips on our collective shoulders than OF fans?

ps Bilko -sorry, but you have just spoilt forever my lifelong hero worshipping of Yoda with that image!

The obsession is getting stronger Yoda

not at all jaggyko. mellowing in my 10th century i am. and no matter how old i become or even if i turn senile in the future, no amount of piss poor photoshopping or repeated denials, delusions and lies from g51 will change the fact that rangers died in 2012.

I'm lagging behind but promise to catch up. What was "this mornings' news"?

servo haven't been admined or liquidated. yet.

tick tock tick tock

• Like 1

Looking forward to his opinion on Rangers.

are they doing a "clubs no longer with us" segment?

i'd love it if asked, wee stevie replied, .....

they lived. they overspent. they ran up debts they didn't pay. then they died. the end.

lets talk about glasgows oldest professional club, and my employer, partick thistle now.