Tag Newsletter

Willjag

First time I've received one of these. Some nice features in it and some news I wasn't aware of previously. Apparently we have the option of signing Taylor permanently at the end of the season for an agreed fee!

I received this too, though I am not in TAG Plus! Assuming the Lyle Taylor fee is reasonable and his form remains good, then surely this is a deal we must go for.

Lyle looks fit and hungry and with his height, pace and long stride he seems to eat up defenders. Scored a great goal off limited rations on Saturday. Love his personality, humour and attitude!

I received the email too despite not being a TAG Member - I do usually buy my match ticket online so I'm guessing that why I was on the distribution list.

Plenty of content with a few new bits of information but I hasn't changed my view that there's nothing available in TAG that would persuade me to pay extra for it.

Everybody that has an email address registered with the club seems to have got the TAG Plus newsletter.

I seem to be able to access the live commentary without logging in to TAG.

The membership of a supporters federation never materialised.

Is TAG gradually unravelling?

Has the TAG Plus dedicated director thing been implemented? If so, has anybody used it and has it been useful?

In response to G SUS, I would say that the idea of bringing fans closer together and closer to the club via supporters federations was something that appealed to me. That was what I understood to be the point of TAG when it was gloriously fanfared all that time ago. Unfortunately the club has shown that it has no great desire to enter into dialogue with its fans.

Edited by BowenBoys

Everybody that has an email address registered with the club seems to have got the TAG Plus newsletter.

I seem to be able to access the live commentary without logging in to TAG.

The membership of a supporters federation never materialised.

Is TAG gradually unravelling?

Has the TAG Plus dedicated director thing been implemented? If so, has anybody used it and has it been useful?

In response to G SUS, I would say that the idea of bringing fans closer together and closer to the club via supporters federations was something that appealed to me. That was what I understood to be the point of TAG when it was gloriously fanfared all that time ago. Unfortunately the club has shown that it has no great desire to enter into dialogue with its fans.

I'm registered but didn't get it