stillresigned

Can you elaborate ? So according to you the A and E departments business is solely down to the Old Firm ?

Like ive said previously on here - the forum is full of clowns - thick clowns at that

Oh dear! Can't or doesn't want to see the end of his nose! Obviously a glory hunter as his beloved Rangers have been awsy from top tier football. Aww! Diddums!

What a lot of bollocks and really what planet are you on your other choice outside Partick Thistle is Rangers you are at the wind up. If that is true then as far as I am concerned you and it is my own opinion you and Bilko should start up your own thread just title it *********

Is that thread title Celtic support ? :D

And you call me someone you don't know "inbred knuckle dragging scum"

What a nice Partick Thistle fan you are

King is willing to stump up £10M. Ashley pockets that instantly and the Threw Bears and assorted chums stump up another £10M. That will maybe see them through next season. Maybe. The "onerous contracts" which were previously exposed by another disappeared CEO are likely going to continue ducking cash out. The Sports Direct contract will similarly divert cash, either through its current strictures or through buy-out. The Rangers FC will continue to spend more than they earn or struggle to maintain current squad expenditure. They have overspent for decades and The People expect more of the same. I don't think the new BoD have enough money to keep pishing it away. Scottish football has become compacted in terms of finance over the last 6-7 years since the Rangers-driven overspending days ended. It is more competitive ghan it has been for decades. Laudrup and Larssen level players cannot be afforded. But that means a decent and affordable Aberdeen or Dundee United or whoever can get within touching distance even of relatively high spending Celtic and ditto Sevco.

The only thing I can see beneficial to Sevco is that it is was enough to get a better manager than McCoist for a quarter of the money. Same for the playing squad. But there are no guarantees of success.

And The People don't like being unsuccessful. It doesn't jive with the Protestant ascendancy outlook that so many of them subscribe to.

Was anyone else on here at Ibrox back in the day when there was less Tha 5000 at Ibrox to see us lose in an end of season non event? When they started pumping out cash and winning serial titles in the late 80's and 90's, it was hard to find a Rangers fan who admitted not being there. It was their Seville.... If the King across the water is allowed to run the show despite his criminal tax evasion, he will have to deliver success. Or "stick his haun in his pocket". Again and again ....

I think there is a lot of mileage left for people who want to laugh at the Circus. Time will tell.

Apologies for the typos. Can't correct them on my phone....

Anyway, feck them.

Despite the way they warp Scottish football and society, we still have more important things to concern us.

Mon the Jags. On to victory in Dingwall.....

• Like 1

King is willing to stump up £10M. Ashley pockets that instantly and the Threw Bears and assorted chums stump up another £10M. That will maybe see them through next season. Maybe. The "onerous contracts" which were previously exposed by another disappeared CEO are likely going to continue ducking cash out. The Sports Direct contract will similarly divert cash, either through its current strictures or through buy-out. The Rangers FC will continue to spend more than they earn or struggle to maintain current squad expenditure. They have overspent for decades and The People expect more of the same. I don't think the new BoD have enough money to keep pishing it away. Scottish football has become compacted in terms of finance over the last 6-7 years since the Rangers-driven overspending days ended. It is more competitive ghan it has been for decades. Laudrup and Larssen level players cannot be afforded. But that means a decent and affordable Aberdeen or Dundee United or whoever can get within touching distance even of relatively high spending Celtic and ditto Sevco.

The only thing I can see beneficial to Sevco is that it is was enough to get a better manager than McCoist for a quarter of the money. Same for the playing squad. But there are no guarantees of success.

And The People don't like being unsuccessful. It doesn't jive with the Protestant ascendancy outlook that so many of them subscribe to.

Was anyone else on here at Ibrox back in the day when there was less Tha 5000 at Ibrox to see us lose in an end of season non event? When they started pumping out cash and winning serial titles in the late 80's and 90's, it was hard to find a Rangers fan who admitted not being there. It was their Seville.... If the King across the water is allowed to run the show despite his criminal tax evasion, he will have to deliver success. Or "stick his haun in his pocket". Again and again ....

I think there is a lot of mileage left for people who want to laugh at the Circus. Time will tell.

Apologies for the typos. Can't correct them on my phone....

Anyway, feck them.

Despite the way they warp Scottish football and society, we still have more important things to concern us.

Mon the Jags. On to victory in Dingwall.....

They owe Ashley way more than £10 million, pay roll, NI due Tuesday plus Vat for the quarter the following week.

Ashley can call the debts now, plunge them into admin and take Murray Park, Edminston house and the car park....... and still have the contracts, trademark and image rights.

King does not have that amount of cash readily available, this is just starting and my cash is on Ashley to win the end game