Kingsley T-Shirts

Fawlty Towers

Hi dan apologies if you have already done this but can you let him know about the merchandise now being produced and to alert any of his mates in Poland as I'm presuming they might not be aware of this. Thanks

Good idea, I have passed the link on to him this afternoon.

we should be selling a less Thistle orientated one as well for non Jags fans. The Kingsley image on it's own is fantastic and attracted a lot of attention worldwide. People outside of Thistle fans may want to buy merchandise without PTFC links on it.

Edited by angry gaz

we should be selling a less Thistle orientated one as well for non Jags fans. The Kingsley image on it's own is fantastic and attracted a lot of attention worldwide. People outside of Thistle fans may want to buy merchandise without PTFC links on it.

Have to agree with this.

Would have been an opportunity to sell a whole lot more.

• Like 1

Hmm, could have done without the 'Not So Cuddly'. I am so cuddly and it would look like I was protesting too much.

The not so cuddly is pish.

Hate the not so cuddly crap as well. Reminds me too much of Chick Dung!! Change em now!

Not for one moment disagreeing with above sentiments. If approached would most likely have made similar points. Just like to point out the surrealism of all this. Voicing opinions on how best to manage the marketing of what was only four days ago an online phenomenom of global proportions is, on face value at least, quite a step up for this forum.

• Like 1

Shrigley calls non-sectarian Partick Thistle “the thinking football fan’s choice”, and reels off a list of Glaswegian artists who are regulars at Firhill stadium: “We’re a very literate group of fans, unlike the riff-raff who go to the other Glasgow teams.”

Had to like this bit. Heh heh.

• Like 1

Shrigley calls non-sectarian Partick Thistle “the thinking football fan’s choice”, and reels off a list of Glaswegian artists who are regulars at Firhill stadium: “We’re a very literate group of fans, unlike the riff-raff who go to the other Glasgow teams.”

Had to like this bit. Heh heh.

We always could draw a crowd!

• Like 1

I like the not so cuddly line too. It seems we're trying really hard to push the club as a brand at the moment and it appears to be working to some extent. Lets hope we can keep it up.

Disagree with those suggesting it should have been Kingsley alone with no thistle branding, what would be the point in that?

• Like 1

I like the not so cuddly line too. It seems we're trying really hard to push the club as a brand at the moment and it appears to be working to some extent. Lets hope we can keep it up. Disagree with those suggesting it should have been Kingsley alone with no thistle branding, what would be the point in that?

I don't think "not so cuddly" will feature in the sponsor's logo on the home kit, so no need for it on t-shirts either.

Actually, I quite like to "not so cuddly" line, but I'd just prefer Kingsley alone on a t-shirt. He'll hopefully become instantly recognisable on his own, without any slogans.