Inverness Match Thread Saturday

Lindau

Compare the potential outcome at 3.40 with the actual results, we could have been level bottom. What a result!

I lost the audio stream and switched to open all veins and I'm certain Chick had Pogba scoring the winner, or did I imagine that in my delirium!

To be fair Pogba was in there. But he "intelligently" left it.

Spawny goal to win it but about time that we had some good luck.

Great 3 points especially with results elsewhere.

Didn't think that ICT were that dangerous despite all their possession. Mostly side to side passing and then a poor final ball.

Seabourne needs to work on his distribution,

Happy Saturday night all.

A deserved win IMHO. Not much between the teams but we had the better chances through out the game after losing a really sloppy goal. Back four played well Muzzy was great, Booth solid going forward and defensively, Dan defended manfully and lead at the back but , oh God his passing is woefull, gave the ball away five times in a row at least. There is a great defender in Lindsay but he must cut out his main flaw of getting too close and getting turned. Booked for it again today..Megennis could eat him next week if he doesn't work on this.

Dools missed four good chances before burying the most difficult , great finish.

We didn't go mental and chase every ball at the start of the game as usual and seemed to have more energy later in the game as a result.

For a change Archies subs seemed to be proactive and very effective so well done to the manager.

It was grim and cold but the players stuck to it and were rewarded.

• Like 1

A deserved win IMHO. Not much between the teams but we had the better chances through out the game after losing a really sloppy goal. Back four played well Muzzy was great, Booth solid going forward and defensively, Dan defended manfully and lead at the back but , oh God his passing is woefull, gave the ball away five times in a row at least. There is a great defender in Lindsay but he must cut out his main flaw of getting too close and getting turned. Booked for it again today..Megennis could eat him next week if he doesn't work on this.

Dools missed four good chances before burying the most difficult , great finish.

We didn't go mental and chase every ball at the start of the game as usual and seemed to have more energy later in the game as a result.

For a change Archies subs seemed to be proactive and very effective so well done to the manager.

It was grim and cold but the players stuck to it and were rewarded.

Out of likes but that is bang on.

Pogba's movement for the goal was excellent.

An extremely pleasing shree points.

Next week - Higgy sending off, Balatoni own goal and more points please!

Just seen Camallain's videos, it's clear that Pogba made it one of those shots the keeper couldn't deal with as he had no idea if Pogba was going to get a touch or not.

So was it an intelligently left ball or did he miss it? Don't think it matters either way, I'll be having a dram!