Just In....

King Kenny

Fantastic result.

Wasn't much between teams but thought we grew in to the game, especially in the 2nd half. Great save by Cerny in 1st half to keep it 0-0.

Thought we gave away too many free kicks on edge of box and also let in quite a few crosses,which was a dangerous tactic given the swirling wind, but on the whole defended it well.

Motm for me was Bannigan, he was tremendous from start to finish. Mention for Welsh as well, best I've seen him play all season.

Muirhead wasn't great, thought Amoo offered far more when he came on.

Ref was dreadful, so inconsistent and he was losing control towards the end. Some of the County players discipline out the window near the end as well, especially Irvine's swipe at Lawless.

Great to see us seeing the game out by confidently knocking it about in the corner.

Well done Jags, Merry Christmas!

• Like 2

Fantastic result.

Wasn't much between teams but thought we grew in to the game, especially in the 2nd half. Great save by Cerny in 1st half to keep it 0-0.

Thought we gave away too many free kicks on edge of box and also let in quite a few crosses,which was a dangerous tactic given the swirling wind, but on the whole defended it well.

Motm for me was Bannigan, he was tremendous from start to finish. Mention for Welsh as well, best I've seen him play all season.

Muirhead wasn't great, thought Amoo offered far more when he came on.

Ref was dreadful, so inconsistent and he was losing control towards the end. Some of the County players discipline out the window near the end as well, especially Irvine's swipe at Lawless.

Great to see us seeing the game out by confidently knocking it about in the corner.

Well done Jags, Merry Christmas!

Totally agree with your summary of the game.

Welsh I felt played his best game in a long time and should have been motm.

Excellent team performance all round.

We are getting good at grinding out results long may it continue !

Final word .... Dallas ...fecking horses arse

Edited by Jaggy1967

It was an excellent result

Cerny and Bannigan both mom for me that save from Cerny so important

Bannigan just excellent

Booth great

Welsh best game possibly never trying

These were nearly great Abdul, Dan and Liam but

For Abdul you are immense fitness second to none but please practice shooting at goal almost every time he could have a shot almost passes always but just have a shot

Dan and Liam so solid but please just be a bit less heart in mouth stuff with some slack passing

Realise that I am being overly picky there

Unfortunately I didn't think Muirhead or Amoocontributed that much Amoo has so much pace but he is poor with chances - jury is really out on me whether he should be getting a new contract I have to say at this stage no

Pogba to me was brought in to score the chance he had at the end but headed it over the bar,sorry but really think we can do better.

Now Lawless is a fantastic player and I hope signs a new contract but I thought by his standards that was one of his poor performances of the season

But despite my overly critical analysis well done to this group of players and Archie for incredible run of results.

Biggest disgrace today was Ryan Stevenson a Partick Thistle player but rather than go support his team mates and paid employees went along to support Killie - absolutely disgusted at that and should be fined

After 1st half, I didn't think we had any chance of taking anything from that game. I think we had 1 shot from Lawless, and I don't think Dumbuya got forward at all. First 5 mins or so of 2nd half was much the same. But once we got the goal we got forward much more often and could have won by a couple more. Thought Bannigan was superb, defence was pretty solid again and in 2nd half County just fouled their way throughout and got away with it. Fantastic 3 points

Biggest disgrace today was Ryan Stevenson a Partick Thistle player but rather than go support his team mates and paid employees went along to support Killie - absolutely disgusted at that and should be fined

How do you know he hadn't been told to find another club and has been excused from all club business?

It was an excellent result

Cerny and Bannigan both mom for me that save from Cerny so important

Bannigan just excellent

Booth great

Welsh best game possibly never trying

These were nearly great Abdul, Dan and Liam but

For Abdul you are immense fitness second to none but please practice shooting at goal almost every time he could have a shot almost passes always but just have a shot

Dan and Liam so solid but please just be a bit less heart in mouth stuff with some slack passing

Realise that I am being overly picky there

Unfortunately I didn't think Muirhead or Amoocontributed that much Amoo has so much pace but he is poor with chances - jury is really out on me whether he should be getting a new contract I have to say at this stage no

Pogba to me was brought in to score the chance he had at the end but headed it over the bar,sorry but really think we can do better.

Now Lawless is a fantastic player and I hope signs a new contract but I thought by his standards that was one of his poor performances of the season

But despite my overly critical analysis well done to this group of players and Archie for incredible run of results.

Pretty sure Stevo's not a Killie fan!

I think im as proud of that win as almost any win since we came up, It seemed we got the three points today by almost sheer will power,Fantastic team spirit and effort today,

We've definitely changed our style for the better , far more purposeful football and less chasing every ball and opposition player like headless chickens. We seem now to have far more energy left towards the end of matches, Archies subs are much better and we are now closing games out far more professionally.

Some manful showings today, but tbh we didnt have a single failure but IMHO Sebo was a total leader throughout the match.

The goal was a wee bit lucky but when you work your arss off the way we did today that's what happens,

Looked a pen to county when Osman pulled Irvine but they were a bunch of dirty hackin fecks and could easily had two sent off so feck them.

Huge credit to the manager for that victory and the Northy was Rockin today

Oh and Foxy disnae seem to have much of a sense of humor does he.

Edited by angry gaz
  • Like 1

How do you know he hadn't been told to find another club and has been excused from all club business?

by letting him go to killie we potentially are helping a rival. I want to see them down and stevenson has ability.

It might seem ridiculous and probably a waste of money but I'd rather see him having to sit at home getting paid than going to killie and possibly turning round their awful season, not saying he will but I wouldn't say it's not impossible that he could. Going to Ayr is a different scenario but I would be very wary about giving him to killie

my first game since we lost 1-0 up at County earlier this season ,alot has changed since then. I thought Banzo was excellent,he's captain material. I still prefer him in the holding role alongside Osman, if we can get a decent attacking midfielder then Welsh needs punted, I thought he was shecht in the first half,he was too slow on the ball and his first touch was a tackle.he was a bit better in the 2nd but was our weak link. Big Lindsay and Osman were absolutely superb aswell, so too was Booth and Muzzy.Lindsay was solid,he looks like a top player.What a save from Cerny in the 1st half,Dools ran his baws aff as did Lawless.big Seabo played well apart from a few random off passes.Muirhead looked dung,like a younger version of Stevo, he didn't look interested and thought he was a bit of a big time Charlie.

absolutely buzzing with the result,great day,now time to get the swally oot!