Aberdeen Game 19/02/16

Lindau

ICT certainly rummelling them up tonight, albeit with a bit of help again from Collum, so hopefully we will go out and have a real go on Friday as they look dodgy at the back. Looks like they will also have a few injuries for Friday's game and being honest that centre half, Ash Taylor is a big diddy. With 20 to go ICT 3-1 up

Edited by Lindau

I wonder if tonight's result will affect the crowd. They do bring a decent crowd but if they had won tonight I wonder if it would be considerably larger

The damage was done moving the fixture from a Saturday. I know we've got to have televised football but surely only the Numpty Supremo Doncaster would not see the stupidity of televising this game. A simple rule of not affecting games where the travelling support require to take the afternoon off work to get to a game would suffice.

The damage was done moving the fixture from a Saturday. I know we've got to have televised football but surely only the Numpty Supremo Doncaster would not see the stupidity of televising this game. A simple rule of not affecting games where the travelling support require to take the afternoon off work to get to a game would suffice.

As much as I agree with the sentiment, that rule would pretty much rule out Ross County and ICT playing any rearranged weeknight matches except against each other. Aberdeen could just about manage Dundee and Perth

Monday Night Football. We are not the NFL. Terrible time to play a game. Even worse than Sunday 17:30 in late 1990's.

Don't mind Friday nights though.

Cerny

Dumbaya (although I am a fan of Miller)

Seabourne

Frans (Lindsay got suspended so needs to force way back)

Booth

Osman

Bannigan

Fraser (need more shots on goal with chance of rebounds)

Elliott (direct running at their defence)

Lawless

Doolan

Subs: Studzinski, MacLeod, Liddell, Kelly, Mains

• Like 1

If ever a team got handed something it was the fake Thistle. The equaliser was just a gimme and their penalty was laugh out loud. AND there were two pens for the visitors to which wee Willie Winkie was completely oblivious.

Oh that we EVER got things on a plate like that.

How on earth that guy gets to referee in the top tournaments has got to be the biggest mystery in Scottish football.....other that the numpties that still think that the liquidated Rangers and the new Sevco are the same club!

Edited by Lindau
  • Like 1

Lets not play for a draw.Some on here saying last chance for Aberdeen but don't forget we need the points just as bad to get away from bottom 2.Iwould start the Celtic wonderkid as he will want to show what he can do and also it would help his parent club if we can get a result.

I think we will play it tight certainly for the early part of the game. Might not be a bad idea to start this time with Pogba up front with Dools coming on, given the way Aberdeen certainly didn't like the physical stuff last night.

Cerny

Dumbaya (although I am a fan of Miller)

Seabourne

Frans (Lindsay got suspended so needs to force way back)

Booth

Osman

Bannigan

Fraser (need more shots on goal with chance of rebounds)

Elliott (direct running at their defence)

Lawless

Doolan

With exception of Pogba instead of Dools, heard that was how we would have lined up vs Hearts.

Agree with the KK post above, get in about them, they are vulnerable, so lets not let them get their noses in front, or dictate the play.

Not sure if the game will be on or not, but after watching Aberdeen last night hopefully we take the game to them.

Our season won't be defined by results against Aberdeen, Celtic or Hearts but against those teams around us, so let treat this as a bonus game and go for it, and then get back to normal business against St J on Tuesday

Wonder if Aberdeen might get a compensatory penalty award from a suitable chastened member of the refereeing brotherhood on Friday -- purely to satisfy the utterly fatuous adage that "these decisions tend to balance themselves out over a season!". :puke: :puke: :puke:

I heard John Hughes in his pre-match interview bemoaning a penalty decision against them when they played Aberdeen at Pittodrie...so maybe last night was evening things out.

In which case, I'm looking forward to Dools punching one into the net on Friday night to balance Rooney's goal last time at Firhill.

• Like 2