P A Y E Pitch Fundraising

BowenBoys

Forgot about this so didn't count at the weekend. Anyone remember? I guess rattling the bar doesn't count as hitting the target.

I was hoping somebody was keeping count BB.

I'm quite happy to give Sean the one that hit the bar against Killie as I've been crying out for him to have a pop at goal from that range with that kind of venom all season.

Disappointed that I'll miss the group photo at the weekend as I'm out of town, but once again congratulations on a job well done.

Photo opportunity.

We will be allowed access to the centre circle after the players have warmed down. Approximately 30 mins. after the match. Meet in the Aitken Suite. I understand that Tommy will be around to record the moment. Please feel free to bring your own camera too.

Any chance of Tommy's photo(s) being made available? I'd happily chip in another donation for one

I'm not sure about copyright stuff with Tommy's photos. I haven't spoken to him directly but he has been made aware of the photo shoot by the club.

I'll have a camera too. My pics will be rubbish freely available.

Here it is, the PAYE Roll of Honour

1971jag, Albert's Ghost, AlexForsythFan, Ali Brown, almacd, belfastjag, Big Dan, bigalthejag, billy bookcase, BowenBoys, Bruce Stevens, buchanio, chachi, ChiThistle, chunky jag, ColinKelvin, Davie Thistle, Derby Jag, Dick Dastardly, digger, dunnikierjag, east lothian jag, elevenone, eljaggo, Fawlty Towers, Firhillista, flashman, G13 jag, Gary Peebles Tackle, German Jag, Harrybriscoe, Hugh Janus, jaf, JAG1970, jagaloon, jagfox, Jaggernaut, jaggy, jaggyben, jaggymct, Jaggystu71, jags on tour, JAGSMAN1968, javeajag, Jim Rudge, jollyjag, Juan Kerr, JuanJag, lady-isobel-barnett, Lenziejag, Lindau, mad-jag, Mediocre Pundit, Metz, Motherwell Jag, Norgethistle, north stander, Peaty FC, pink panther, Rid Skwerr, Ross Early, rustic, sandy, sb1876, scotty, Shuggie, Sinistar, skipper, The Cuddly Toi, The optimist, The Sunnylaw Jag, Third Lanark, thistle1971, thistledave78, three jags, TMJ, Tom Welch, topcat, twinny, Tyler Machamilton, Veejag, Wayfarer, whitburn
Edited by BowenBoys

Auctions closing tonight

Going to wrap these up at 8.30pm.

To be fair to all bidders, if I receive any bids after 8.15pm I will extend that auction until 15 minutes after I post the bid, to allow others to respond e.g. if I post a new highest bid at 8.25pm, counter bidders will have until 8.40pm to PM a new bid. This will continue until no new bids are received.

Hope that is clear. PM me with any issues.

Current highest bids for the auctions

Edwards' top £49

Scully's top £30

Art giveaways £175

Photo opportunity.

We will be allowed access to the centre circle after the players have warmed down. Approximately 30 mins. after the match. Meet in the Aitken Suite. I understand that Tommy will be around to record the moment. Please feel free to bring your own camera too.

Just thought of something. If there are a load of shovels lying about then the club's at it! :lol: