P A Y E Pitch Fundraising

BowenBoys

Auctions closed

Highest bidder for Edwards' top is jaggymct, £49

Highest bidder for Scully's top is sandy, £40

Highest bidder for art giveaways is sandy, £180

Thanks to all the bidders and to billy bookcase, JAGSMAN1968 & scotty for donating the items.

Edited by BowenBoys

Update

Total pledged to date is an amazing £3651.

£2926 of this is from £/point pledges which will hopefully increase tomorrow. The remaining £725 is made up from donations, auctions and side pledges.

I have received £1610 already and have passed on £1600 to the club.

Thank you.

I have now sent out payment details and a personal current balance to everybody. I have noticed that some messages, many sent out weeks ago, have not yet been read. If you have not seen a message with payment information, please check your message inbox. Contact me if you do not know how to pay.

You are making a difference (but only if you pay) :)

Thanks chums.

Edited by BowenBoys

Nice to meet so many of you today. Handsome bunch. Thanks for popping in and for payments. Great to get onto the park for some relaxed photos. Now just need to get hold of Donald to get copies.

Relaxing with the wee man after a busy day. Will do a big catch up tomorrow.

Thanks all.

• Like 3

Nice to meet so many of you today. Handsome bunch. Thanks for popping in and for payments. Great to get onto the park for some relaxed photos. Now just need to get hold of Donald to get copies.

Relaxing with the wee man after a busy day. Will do a big catch up tomorrow.

Thanks all.

good to meet u man and thank u once again for all your efforts!

Hospitality Prize Draw

The draw took place in the Aitken Suite yesterday. One entry for each £1/point pledged. 209 tickets were drawn, the last 10 out were the winners.

The prize is Hospitality for 2 in the Ambassadors Suite at a match of your choice (excluding Celtic & Sevco games).

There is an additional prize for the last ticket drawn; a signed top of your choice.

Hospitality & top winner

jaggyben

Hospitality winners

elevenone

Sinistar

jaggy

Jaggystu71

Derby Jag

The optimist

Lindau

mad-jag

The Sunnylaw Jag

Congratulations to the winners.

If you want to know how agonisingly close you came, here is the full draw.

2ngbgog.jpg

The season's end.

That wraps up the fundraising on WeAreThistle. I'm completely out of superlatives. Suffice to say, it has been a pleasure and a privilege to coordinate and collate this on your behalf.

Here are some numbers.

Player Sponsorship

Total pledged & raised £2,382

19 players sponsored

PAYE

Total pledged £3,942

Received to date £2,133

You have pledged a total of £6,324 to Partick Thistle this season. We are not a corporate entity but a band of real fans and that is a fantastic total. Well done.

Keep it coming in. It only makes a difference if it ends up in the club's account.

I will continue to update on the progress. I will be in touch with Player Sponsorship & PAYE winners. I will chase up payments.

That's all for now but remember, my mailbox is always open if you have any queries.

Roll the credits

For contributing to the very large numbers above:

1971jag, Alan Murray, Albert's Ghost, AlexForsythFan, Ali Brown, almacd, belfastjag, Big Dan, bigalthejag, billy bookcase, Bleeding Gums Murphy, BowenBoys, Bruce Stevens, buchanio, chachi, ChiThistle, chrishammett, chuck pink, chunky jag, ClydebankJag, ColinKelvin, Dark Passenger, Davie Thistle, deasach, delthejag, Derby Jag, Dick Dastardly, digger, dougie247, dunnikierjag, east lothian jag, elevenone, eljaggo, erty13, falklandal1, Fawlty Towers, Firhillista, flashman, G13 jag, Garscube Road End, German Jag, Harrybriscoe, Hopeless Unbeliever, Hugh Janus, jaf, Jag, JAG1970, jagaloon, jagfox, Jaggernaut, jaggy, jaggyben, jaggymct, jaggymct, Jaggystu71, jags on tour, JAGSMAN1968, javeajag, Jim Rudge, jollyjag, Juan Kerr, JuanJag, Junior, king of spain, La Scimmia Rossa, lady-isobel-barnett, Ladybug, Lambies Lost Doo, Lenziejag, Lindau, mad-jag, Mediocre Pundit, Metz, mgow, Milton Keynes Jag, Motherwell Jag, Norgethistle, north stander, oneteaminglasgow, P-T-118, Peaty FC, pink panther, piperglover, Rid Skwerr, Ross Early, rustic, RWM 71 not out., sandbank boy, sandy, sb1876, scotty, shed76, Shuggie, Sinistar, skipper, stillresigned, The Cuddly Toi, The optimist, The Sons of Somner, The Sunnylaw Jag, ThickAsThieves, Third Lanark, thistle1971, thistledave78, three jags, TMJ, Tom Welch, TomReilly, topcat, twinny, Tyler Machamilton, Veejag, Wayfarer, whitburn, Willjag, Zaphod Beeblebrox

Thanks to those that popped into Headquarters for a metaphorical cup of tea:

billy bookcase for donation of top

ChewinGumMacaroonBaaaz for Centre Circle graphic

digger 'Mr Jags Win' for helpful suggestions (and brightening up the walk to the JHS)

jagfox for putting the Jag between Last and Standing

JAGSMAN1968 for donation of top

lady-isobel-barnett for donation of top

Metz for purchasing and donating a top

north stander for helpful chat and encouragement

scotty for donating competition places and art giveaways

Shuggie for Nomad help

The Sunnylaw Jag for the Sunnylaw point and journalistic excellence

twinny for advice and moderation

Willjag for advice and moderation

From the club:

Anna Kerr

Alex Hamilton

Ian Maxwell

Thanks to PayPal who, following an investigation, decided that I'm not laundering cash.

Special mention

This wouldn't have happened without Fawlty Towers. It was he who started the Player Sponsorship 2015/16 thread and asked the question that I, eventually, answered.

Much thanks, FT, for your tireless work in support of the Jaggy cause; for the 50/50 draw; for easysearch and easyfundraising; for help and advice with player sponsorship and PAYE and, of course, for the PAYE name itself.

• Like 2