Archie Koncher

Third Lanark

Been reading about a very brave Partick Thistle fan from Gloucester coming up for this Saturday's game. Only 3 people have the very rare and life threatening condition he has in the UK it puts my every day moans about things into perspective.

I realise it's very short notice but was wondering if we could perhaps have a banner or something made up for this young lad on Saturday with his name or something on it. I'd happily donate £50 towards it. Unfortunately be moved house and won't be next week before I get internet connection so I'm using my phone just now but will be at game on Saturday and can either pay banner organiser the cash or Paypal it. For some reason also struggling to get pm,s on the forum so please email me on [email protected] and I can pass over the money

Thanks

Been reading about a very brave Partick Thistle fan from Gloucester coming up for this Saturday's game. Only 3 people have the very rare and life threatening condition he has in the UK it puts my every day moans about things into perspective.

I realise it's very short notice but was wondering if we could perhaps have a banner or something made up for this young lad on Saturday with his name or something on it. I'd happily donate £50 towards it. Unfortunately be moved house and won't be next week before I get internet connection so I'm using my phone just now but will be at game on Saturday and can either pay banner organiser the cash or Paypal it. For some reason also struggling to get pm,s on the forum so please email me on [email protected] and I can pass over the money

Thanks

Have I been living in some bubble. Just saw the Evening Times story on this young lad. Says this was enabled by Thistle supporters but which ones. Do not,recall any fundraising on here. Anyway a great story. Hope young Archie has a brilliant day.

I have a spare Nomads badge for his scarf if I can get it too him somehow.

Edited by topcat

Have I been living in some bubble. Just saw the Evening Times story on this young lad. Says this was enabled by Thistle supporters but which ones. Do not,recall any fundraising on here. Anyway a great story. Hope young Archie has a brilliant day.

I have a spare Nomads badge for his scarf if I can get it too him somehow.

That's great tc. PMd you.

This is the boy that got the signed top I won a few months back in the centenary fund draw. Now framed and on his wall. Glad he's making it to a game

Must admit to having a tear in my eye at half time. Well done p12tfc and well done to all who helped the family today including the fans. Nice to see the Killie fans applaud him on his way round the pitch. I hope he had a great day.

• Like 1

Must admit to having a tear in my eye at half time. Well done p12tfc and well done to all who helped the family today including the fans. Nice to see the Killie fans applaud him on his way round the pitch. I hope he had a great day.

Yip, must admit I was welling up a bit in the North when he passed by with his family and what a nice gesture from an older fan who ran down and put his scarf round his neck. Kudos to the Killie fans for the warm applause as well

• Like 1

Was thinking later that the lad is 15. Think he would have loved a wee while in the North Stand supporting and maybe singing. Might have been an better idea than sitting in the directors box surrounded by the suits and the Tractor boys. Just a wee thought.

I,m sure he still had a great day. Hope he makes it back again and maybe as a guest of the North Stand this time, Whatya think?

This is the boy that got the signed top I won a few months back in the centenary fund draw. Now framed and on his wall. Glad he's making it to a game

Aye I think I recommended giving it to him IIRC. cracking gesture from everyone and great to see the wee man getting a round of applause from all sides of the stadium.superb stuff.who cares about the result.

• 2 months later...

Bowenboy.

Is it legit. The English grammar for the title just reads all wrong or is that just word limit

Topcat

I followed a link from Archie's twitter. If you do an easysearch for Just Giving, you will find this and other fundraising appeals by Archie's mum.

I don't use social media. If someone is in touch with Archie on twitter, perhaps they could confirm.

• 1 month later...