Dross At Dingwall 09/04/2016.....the Biggie!

Lindau

Here we go then for the annual nationwide w*nk-a-thon over whether your team is 6th or 7th in the League. Whit a nonsense.

Brutally, 3 of the 6 sides battling for that potential 4th Euro slot are about to have the trap-door shut on them, for convoluted reasons which are now hazy in the mists of time. They could win 5 of their next 6 games and it'd all be in vain.

Don't even get me started on the lack of sporting integrity with the 5 fixtures which will follow this month and next.

The whole thing continues to stink out the place like an eggy fart in a Mini.

The sooner this farcical oasis of nothingness is consigned to history - in the great Joke Book of ill-advised Scottish football arrangements - the better.

And let's get rid of that Cockwomble prat while we're at it.

Despite the stench, if we confirm our Top 6 place by 4.45pm I'll be delighted - mainly because we can continue to reach for our European dream.

If we don't I'll be raging - mainly because we cannot continue to reach for our European dream.

For many reasons, this has been a season where we can sing "proud to be a Jags fan" louder than ever, with an unwavering moral conviction.

Whatever happens today, Scottish football's stupid Premier League set-up won't change that.

Enjoy the game! :P

COYJ FTOF OTIG OMIW

:ptfc:

• Like 4

Here we go then for the annual nationwide w*nk-a-thon over whether your team is 6th or 7th in the League. Whit a nonsense.

Brutally, 3 of the 6 sides battling for that potential 4th Euro slot are about to have the trap-door shut on them, for convoluted reasons which are now hazy in the mists of time. They could win 5 of their next 6 games and it'd all be in vain.

Don't even get me started on the lack of sporting integrity with the 5 fixtures which will follow this month and next.

The whole thing continues to stink out the place like an eggy fart in a Mini.

The sooner this farcical oasis of nothingness is consigned to history - in the great Joke Book of ill-advised Scottish football arrangements - the better.

And let's get rid of that Cockwomble prat while we're at it.

Despite the stench, if we confirm our Top 6 place by 4.45pm I'll be delighted - mainly because we can continue to reach for our European dream.

If we don't I'll be raging - mainly because we cannot continue to reach for our European dream.

For many reasons, this has been a season where we can sing "proud to be a Jags fan" louder than ever, with an unwavering moral conviction.

Whatever happens today, Scottish football's stupid Premier League set-up won't change that.

Enjoy the game! :P

COYJ FTOF OTIG OMIW

:ptfc:

100% TJR

With Aberdeen chucking it tonight the pressure on Glasgow C. is lessened so I suspect they will similarly drop points (possibly a draw) tomorrow against Motherwell - thus I fear our battle will be to better Dundee or St Johnstone's result.

I think Celtic's draw in their last game is in our favour - they rarely drop points twice in a row and will want to improve.

Here we go then for the annual nationwide w*nk-a-thon over whether your team is 6th or 7th in the League. Whit a nonsense. Brutally, 3 of the 6 sides battling for that potential 4th Euro slot are about to have the trap-door shut on them, for convoluted reasons which are now hazy in the mists of time. They could win 5 of their next 6 games and it'd all be in vain. Don't even get me started on the lack of sporting integrity with the 5 fixtures which will follow this month and next. The whole thing continues to stink out the place like an eggy fart in a Mini. The sooner this farcical oasis of nothingness is consigned to history - in the great Joke Book of ill-advised Scottish football arrangements - the better. And let's get rid of that Cockwomble prat while we're at it. Despite the stench, if we confirm our Top 6 place by 4.45pm I'll be delighted - mainly because we can continue to reach for our European dream. If we don't I'll be raging - mainly because we cannot continue to reach for our European dream. For many reasons, this has been a season where we can sing "proud to be a Jags fan" louder than ever, with an unwavering moral conviction. Whatever happens today, Scottish football's stupid Premier League set-up won't change that. Enjoy the game! :P COYJ FTOF OTIG OMIW :ptfc:

Haha. I like the split.

I know it's an old chestnut and different teams play each other but it is perhaps a nonsense that the way the league divides means that a team finishing 11th could get more points than a team finishing 6th as well as the possibility (albeit perhaps remote) that the team finishing 4th (and presumably qualifying for elimination from the Europa League in June) could end up with fewer points than the team finishing 7th................................. only in the wonderful whacky world of Scottish football.

I'm not sure that I follow your logic. If they had won on Tuesday, we would be ahead of Dundee and would not need to rely on any other results today.

Didn't explain it brilliantly - I mean in terms of today's games. Them beating Dundee would clearly have suited us too.

If they beat Motherwell we won't have to rely on other results either...

Is Cerny injured?

Ryan Scully, Gary Miller, Daniel Seaborne, Sean Welsh, Callum Booth, Abdul Osman, David Amoo, Steven Lawless, Mustapha Dumbuya, Ryan Edwards, Mathias Pogba.

Subs: Paul Gallacher, Kris Doolan, Christie Elliott, Aidan Nesbitt, Liam Lindsay, David Wilson, Kevin Nisbet.