2016-17 Pre Season Thread!

Lindau

At least one central defender and a guy that can play right back/central defence (Miller would have been ideal) and the squad is looking good. My only other provisio for the season is that Tomas Cerny has an injury free season!

Why right back/central defence? I'd have thought left back/central defence is more of a concern'

Why right back/central defence? I'd have thought left back/central defence is more of a concern'

We have got Booth, Penrice and Elliot for the left hand side, with Syme and Elliot on right hand side until Muzzy comes back, though did this guy play at right back at the Science Park? Both Penrice and Syme are very young. For me, right hand side is more vital, given that

1) Muzzy is increasingly looking injury prone

2) Booth doesn't look injury prone, despite missing a few at the end of the season

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/7205642/Partick-Thistle-eyeing-swoop-for-Fulham-defender-Liam-Donnelly.html

Edited by Lindau

There was a right back in the second half who looked decent, the players were calling him Sean. The players not involved were all sat behind me, told me he was from Reading. Looked decent on the ball and very quick. Never saw him put a cross in though. He seems to tire easily especially after (brilliantly) controlling a long ball on his chest which winded him.

Didn't check who the CB was and last track of who everyone was with all the substitutions.

Devine looked good and very talkative and Syme seemed to take on all the talking in the second half. Defense were never really challenged mind you, so they all did fine.

I was told there is a Czech defender who might be involved on Saturday.

There was a right back in the second half who looked decent, the players were calling him Sean. The players not involved were all sat behind me, told me he was from Reading. Looked decent on the ball and very quick. Never saw him put a cross in though. He seems to tire easily especially after (brilliantly) controlling a long ball on his chest which winded him.

Sounds like a real tough cookie......