Division Play Offs

Finally found out I see. As previously intimated not one player who would get a game for Thistle.

they still managed to beat us in the league cup and beat sevco and Hibs during the season who have a lot more money. Not good today certainly but don't think they are as bad as you think

Heart wanted Falkirk up, but head wanted a battered, bruised and financially jiggered Killie shower of shite to remain as cannon fodder to us and to occupy one of the placings below us next campaign.

A bottom 6 of sevco, Kilmaurnock, Accies, a (currently) managerless ICT and probably/hopefully RC & Motherwell could see us enjoy end of season occupation of a top 6 spot. I've said before that I'd probably settle for 9th place, but I can sniff an opportunity of doing better than that. We shall see.

• Like 1

tractor drivers recent league finishing positions ..... starting from season 07/08 ..... 11 / 8 / 11 / 5 ..... and since then, last five seasons have been final positions of 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 ..... nailed on for finishing 12th next season imo ..... and a clean sweep of nine points for us against the silly killies.

as for lee clark ..... a fat slavering mess embarrassment ..... as is that self obsessed baldy fat slavering embarrassing mess that got himself all worked up and chucked out while his team was two nil up for having a set to and losing it over john baird ..... john fukcing baird :lol: ..... and resulted in his poor kid left behind greeting on live tv ..... killie ..... an embarrassment club managed by an embarrassment of a manager supported by, you guessed it, embarrassing supporters ..... get them all to fukc

• Like 1

Bit of a worry to me Kimarnock stayed up, they'll continue to spend outwith their means as they have done for years. I honestly wanted them to go down and suffer or even go out of business.

Falkirk's luck ran out and with dross like Baird, Kerr and Muirhead and so on their squad is absolutely nowhere near the required standard. I fancied Hibs would have beaten Killie but all the additional cup games probably hurt Hibs in the end.

Bit of a worry to me Kimarnock stayed up, they'll continue to spend outwith their means as they have done for years. I honestly wanted them to go down and suffer or even go out of business.

No doubt about that. There in a position were they cant afford to be in the top division and they cant afford to go down.

Lee Clarke struck me as an absolute bullshitter today with his speech and antics on the touchline.

They list £750,000 last season from finishing 10th. This season there attendances have been down they finished 11th, they have had to pay off a manager and there seems to be a civil war going on in the boardroom so likely to have lost even more money. Hopefully it will start to take its toll on them

Well, I can't stand them and desperately wanted them to go down. But you have to hand it Killie, 24 years continuously in the top flight.

They are the annoying fly on the wall that you just cant swat.

Did not see that coming at all yesterday, as my initial post in the thread demonstrates. Magennis is a huge player for Killie and I can't believe he is playing for them, always thought he looked dangerous against us and capable of playing at a higher level. A good showing at the Euros and he'll surely be offski (fingers crossed).

But I agree, having them in the league can only be good for us. Lee Clark is nothing more than a comedy clown. His antics on the touchline yesterday were ridiculous. My prediction (as bad as they have been recently) is that he will be gone by xmas.

Falkirk's luck ran out and with dross like Baird, Kerr and Muirhead and so on their squad is absolutely nowhere near the required standard. I fancied Hibs would have beaten Killie but all the additional cup games probably hurt Hibs in the end.

Wee bit unfair on Aaron who played no minor role when we we won the league tho' I admit we'd have struggled playing him as a right back any more than we did. Also Baird's goals played a large part in getting them to the play offs. Dundee got promoted outright on less points than Falkirk when the league was far easier so I reckon the Bairns didn't exactly rely on pure luck.

I'd have thought Hibs had a big enough squad with enough depth to manage both a cup final and a series of play offs. But you could well be correct to suggest Hibs could've taken Killie.

Much as I hate to admit it I think the SPFL/Doncaster have got the top league play offs correctly geared and not weighted heavily in favour of the 2nd bottom club in the Premier. It's gotta be minded that both Hibs and Falkirk had known for a good month or so (in fact even longer) they'd be in the play offs, whereas Killie were playing far more meaningful games right up till match No36. Pity as I imagine our league status next season would be all the safer if Falkirk had scraped thru.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett