What's Happening?

jagfaelivi

For my age I am ludicrously impatient. Why is nothing happening and I suppose I feel this way because County have signed four already ?

And. I should know that we are operating in a market where even a whiff of a name and our competitors are in and taking advantage of our lack of paying power and stealing the prospect from under our noses. And most players are on holiday yet!

But I still can't wait for something to happen!

The disappointing part for me just now is that Gary and Freddie haven't committed yet. With Dan away and Liam still learning his trade, I would like to see these two tied up ASAP and another central defender with a bit of pace drafted in as well

Banzo I can understand, but they've got better wingers than Stevie already.

Aberdeen seem to be bringing in plenty of players. Being honest and as much as I like both players, I can't see them as being shoe ins for a regular spot at Pittodrie (especially Stevie) still I am sure the wages will ease the pain

Aberdeen seem to be bringing in plenty of players. Being honest and as much as I like both players, I can't see them as being shoe ins for a regular spot at Pittodrie (especially Stevie) still I am sure the wages will ease the pain

Talk of Haynes being sold down south. Maybe they see Lawless as a replacement. Although a different style of player.

If I had to guess (and, let's face it, that's all we can do at this point), I'd say it means he's re-signing for Thistle. I'd be happy with that, although I'd be a lot happier if I thought Gary Millar was joining him. Lawless can walk off twirling something shiny, for all I care....

If I had to guess (and, let's face it, that's all we can do at this point), I'd say it means he's re-signing for Thistle. I'd be happy with that, although I'd be a lot happier if I thought Gary Millar was joining him. Lawless can walk off twirling something shiny, for all I care....

got to disagree with you about lawless I'd be delighted if he signed a new contract along with Miller and frans
  • Like 3