New Home Kit

jaggymct

Has anyone bought the top online? So it was an extra £4.95 for next day delivery... Checked my order and still seems to be processing! PAIN IN THE ARSE

I had a problem too. I was told (when I phoned) it may have been some glitch at the weekend (when I tried to buy) as similar probs with other orders then. They seem to have processed my order now and I'm expecting delivery soon.

Don't know if they're the best, but TTL do name and number for flat £7 I think.

http://www.teamwearscotland.com/shop/professional-clubs/name-and-number/

Though don't know if they'll do

WEARETHISTLE EURO

POP-UP WINNER

for only £7, they may say it's a few letters and numbers too many, but worth getting your order in now as it's all over bar the shouting, and trying to see if they'll stick to their advertised price.

Does anyone know the best place to get names/numbers printed on the back of the kit?

TTL will do it but not sure if it is official SPFL numbering though. My wife got my son's kit and I'm sure they said to her that you either have to leave it and pick it up the next day or phone ahead and order the name and number and then they will do it. That is my understanding of it anyway.

I go to the Celtic Shop to get it done, they do it in around 20 minutes.

Haha! Not counting my chickens just yet North Stander. Still enough points up for grabs to knock me off top. Still can't believe I'm up there. Normally shockingly poor at predictions!

Thanks for the advice re printing guys. Any idea if the Celtic printing is official spfl or which looks better between them and ttl?

Thanks for the advice re printing guys. Any idea if the Celtic printing is official spfl or which looks better between them and ttl?

The Celtic shop has the official SPFL font for numbers and lettering. They also will attach the SPFL Logo Patches to the sleeves for an extra cost as well. TTL the last time only did numbers that had the Joma logo on them. They were very boxy...think of the kind of numbers that used to be on the back of shirts in the mid-90's.

I remember going into the Celtic shop on Argyle Street and buying a Cellic strip for a departing work colleague - the chap who served me asked if there was "anything else?" - Innocently I asked if they had DVDs of old games - naturally he replied in the affirmative - I therefore asked "Do you have the 1971 League Cup final?" - off he went to search - not unsurprisingly he returned exasperated some time later empty handed and most apologetic - I didn't let on but I still have guilt at sending the poor obliging chap off on a wild goose chase! :)

Ooops

Edited by JeanieD
  • Like 4

On official site now.

What's the wee squiggly thingy on the shorts for?

And while I'm asking pointless questions. Nothing to do with strips etc (or for that matter PTFC) but an important football question in general. What happened to Ryan Giggs's eyebrows?

Think the squiggly line is from the Braehead sponsor.

If the top had a bit of red in it, even a red piping next to the yellow, then it would have been a beauty.

Much improved on last seasons effort though.

• Like 1

Think the squiggly line is from the Braehead sponsor.

If the top had a bit of red in it, even a red piping next to the yellow, then it would have been a beauty.

Much improved on last seasons effort though.

hmmmm, doing so well with your post you were, then you hibsed it :no:

ryan giggs eyebrows ..... for someone almost as hairy as chewy, what's the jackanory, hmmmm? :unsure: