What If You Had Real Choice?

BowenBoys

First of all, thank you to everyone for their positive feedback on the designs i posted. As you can tell i'm quite passionate about this sort of stuff. Well, that or daft!

As it stands, the thread has been viewed nearly 1600 times. 19 posters have shared their opinion of my mock ups. Either in likes or in their replies.

I've not included myself.

Below is the running scores referenced as post number-Hoop or Stripe- then 1-3 or 1-6. 22S6 is the sixth stripe design post number 22 on the thread.

13H1 5 votes.

14H2 4 votes.

16H3 1 vote.

17S1 5 votes.

18S2 1 vote.

19S3 0 votes.

20S4 1 vote.

21S5 3 votes.

22S6 8 votes.

After the reaction of the majority of fans, I can't believe they are still going ahead with these choices. I find it even harder to believe that 2300 Thistle fans have voted for either one.

I think the majority of fans who have voted will have gone on the basis of if these are all the options we are getting then I'm going to choose the one that is the least hellish. I would assume that you would have seen an altogether different outcome had there been an option C : None Of The Above

Unfortunately the club will look at the 2300 votes cast and take that as a mandate to proceed but let's see just how many of the 2300 actually buy next seasons top!

Edited by Camallain