Hamilton 18/02/2017

Lindau

That first 45 minutes was enough to get football stopped. Absolutely dreadful.

Huge difference when Erskine and Doolan came on. They created space which allowed Booth and Lawless to work well on the left.

Erskine, Doolan and Lawless bring the best out of each other, terrific goals by Doolan.

Hamilton came for a draw but once we got the first there was only going to be one winner.

Was impressed with Lindsay today, strong in the air and in the tackle.

Great 3 points, well done Jags (eventually!)

• Like 1

2-0, but hard fought game as usual against them!

From the first post on this thread and those kind bookies gave me 8/1 as well. Absolute shitfest of a first half, one of the worst I have ever witnessed. Fair play to Archie, he changed it and what a difference. Dools and Chris will get most of the plaudits tonight but I thought Liam Lindsay and Danny Devine especially, were fantastic. Danny is undoubtably the most improved player at the club since the beginning of December. Happy to admit I got that one wrong. Good to see that Ade scored 8 today, but still got beat (programme quiz)...lol. Lovely feeling seeing the league tonight!

Annoys me this sort of comment. If only what? Concentrate on our own team.

Not sure why that would annoy you, but hey ho. It is important to see the teams around us getting beat. Getting into the top 6 this season could mean a lot of money for our club with two potential home games to come against Celtic and Sevco

From the first post on this thread and those kind bookies gave me 8/1 as well. Absolute shitfest of a first half, one of the worst I have ever witnessed. Fair play to Archie, he changed it and what a difference. Dools and Chris will get most of the plaudits tonight but I thought Liam Lindsay and Danny Devine especially, were fantastic. Danny is undoubtably the most improved player at the club since the beginning of December. Happy to admit I got that one wrong. Good to see that Ade scored 8 today, but still got beat (programme quiz)...lol. Lovely feeling seeing the league tonight!

Agree with that and we'll done on the win. I had Lindsay ags at ten to one :(

Devine was flawless.

First half was poor but the teams cancelled each other out to a degree.

Erskine really sparked the win and it was great to see him back to form.

Doolan's goals were sublime and well worked.

Hamilton were poor and couldn't raise their game. I'd take Mackinnon, he seemed to be the only Accie player who gave is all.

Anyway, another win and we look forward to Hearts in hope rather than trepidation.

Enjoy your night. I'm gonna get pished.

• Like 1

That first 45 minutes was enough to get football stopped. Absolutely dreadful.

Huge difference when Erskine and Doolan came on. They created space which allowed Booth and Lawless to work well on the left.

Erskine, Doolan and Lawless bring the best out of each other, terrific goals by Doolan.

Hamilton came for a draw but once we got the first there was only going to be one winner.

Was impressed with Lindsay today, strong in the air and in the tackle.

Great 3 points, well done Jags (eventually!)

I think that I agree with just about all of that.

But can say that I strongly agree as regards Liam Lindsay. Dominant performance today.