Hamilton 18/02/2017

Lindau

This really is massive. Let's hope they get taken to extra time, get a few vital injuries and end up getting beat tonight. These type of games are now must win home games. With Inverness playing Hearts, Sevco and Celtic in their next three league games, this could enable us to open up a real gap from the bottom side. 2-0, but hard fought game as usual against them!

Edited by Lindau

Well at least they have had a real tough game, extra time and penalties, with a few injuries thrown in as well. Just as an aside, see the crowd was 1222. That must be close to a record low for a top flight club playing at home in the Scottish Cup. Dunfermline usually carry a reasonable support as well.

Edited by Lindau

I agree a hard midweek game plus extra time won't help Accies. I sense tho' they're a wee bit like us (probably more so) and they don't have a settled first team. There's no doubt quite a few players who didn't play the 120 mins who are just as good (or bad) as the one's who did. Plus we're not long over the winter break, which theoretically at least is supposed to refresh the players. Advantage us, but maybe not by that much.

Its Azeez time. What odds for him to net the winner tomorrow and go on a streak that will take us to the holy land aka the Top 6 and Hampden? No chance I hear you sigh. Persistence will hopefully prevail and he will get his first goal at the stadium of dreams. Cant be any passengers tomorrow or daft mistakes. If we turn up, I think we will win 2:1

Edited by MonehJags
  • Like 1