Rangers Tickets?

Colognejag

Is it sit anywhere or sit at allocated/selected seat?

Have got myself and the wee man a ticket down at the front, which will be his first game involving one of the ugly sisters, as he won't be able to see if folk are standing.

Thanks in advance. I have emailed the Club but still waiting on a response and the missus is getting anxious.

:ph34r:

Is it sit anywhere or sit at allocated/selected seat?

Have got myself and the wee man a ticket down at the front, which will be his first game involving one of the ugly sisters, as he won't be able to see if folk are standing.

Thanks in advance. I have emailed the Club but still waiting on a response and the missus is getting anxious.

:ph34r:

At last 2 games it was sit/stand where you want. At Celtic game I moved from North to Main at half time without any hassle

If you're a JH stand season ticket holder can you go into either the North or the Main stand?

Thistle fans with a season ticket can use their season cards in either the Colin Weir or North Stands where there will be handheld card scanners. This means that, if you are a season ticket holder, you don’t need to do anything else – simply turn up as usual and use your season card at the Colin Weir or North Stand turnstiles.