Ross County 30/12/17

Auld Jag

Glad to be 1-0 up at the break, but this is truly one of the worst games of football I've ever had the displeasure of witnessing. Just punt and chase, punt and chase.

Can't disagree with that analysis and I would also add that we are more than a tad fortunate to be in the lead at the moment. Nonetheless, I'm more than happy to take it and hopefully we can build on our lead in this half.

So, from about the 65th to 75th minute Thistle (Sammon, McCarthy, Lawless) created two or three very good goal scoring chances.

It certainly looked to me like to me like the chances came about from Thistle pressing RC inside the last third of the pitch rather than backing off and allowing them to move the ball forward unchallenged.

Why can't we just play this way all the time?

Or is it just that RC's style of play allows us to do it?

• Like 1

Sammon? Bloody heck. Nice one.

But please release him in Jan ������

Have to disagree with you there; scored a great goal today and although I'm sure he would be the first to admit that he's no Lionel Messi? I have to say that Connor always gives 100% and offers something i.e. a physical presence up front that no-one else does.

Edited by stillresigned
  • Like 3