Season Ticket Deals

BowenBoys

I would like to see a similar arrangement in place between Thistle and Glasgow Warriors. I believe we’ve lost a lot of fans to the warriors since they moved to Scotstoun, probably more your occasion fan than season ticket buyer. But there are very few times both clubs play on the same day.

I would like to see a similar arrangement in place between Thistle and Glasgow Warriors. I believe we’ve lost a lot of fans to the warriors since they moved to Scotstoun, probably more your occasion fan than season ticket buyer. But there are very few times both clubs play on the same day.

The Warriers probably don’t need it as I think Scotstoun is full each game

The Warriers probably don’t need it as I think Scotstoun is full each game

But Warriors fans could get a discount at Firhill. It is sold out on a number of occasions but it could be a benefit for their season ticket holders. And may be used by them to sell more season tickets.

But Warriors fans could get a discount at Firhill. It is sold out on a number of occasions but it could be a benefit for their season ticket holders. And may be used by them to sell more season tickets.

Warriors sold out their season tickets. Their demand outweighs supply while our supply outweighs our demand.

Took up the Queens Park offer, went with my neighbour who is a Queens Park fan and enjoyed an entertaining 2-2 draw, although all the goal action was in the last 15 minutes. Excellent facilities at Hampden and a great view. Enhanced catering choices. Enjoyable to be able to wait until after the halftime whistle and then join the pie queue and still be back in good time for the beginning of the second half. Standard of football mixed, with a few moments of skill punctuated by random hoofs up the park. Gus Macpherson never stopped haranguing his players and certainly kicked every ball. Was going to comment positively on how players stayed on their feet and did not fall over at the slightest contact. However deep into added time with Queens 2-1 down, a tiny touch on a Queens forward who collapsed immediately brought the penalty which secured the draw.

• Like 1

Went to the Rocks v Leeds basketball last night.

It was interesting to see my first ever live game and the skills on show were very impressive.

The speed and agility of the players is quite something, but I don't think I could become a regular fan.

It's just to easy to get a score and the end result is a kind of blur of 10 men rushing to the left and scoring, followed by 10 men rushing to the right and scoring.

Gets a bit samey after a while.

The final score was 125 to 91 for the Glasgow side.

Still it was very pleasant to sit indoors to watch sport mid-winter.

Can't wait for the Jags to get back into action, though.

Thanks to Thistle and the Rocks for organising the deal.

• Like 1