Caldwell

Jagsman

6 minutes ago, KemoAvdiu said:

I said I suspect the Chairman wrote it. I didn’t present it as fact. I presented it as my hunch. 

No I can’t predict the future. It’s pretty clear the chances of Erskine leaving are high, though. And it’s pretty clear the reasons for that are that Caldwell wants him gone/doesn’t rate him. To me that’s poor judgement, a bad decision, and I’m perfectly entitled to describe it as such.

What’s the basis for thinking Caldwell wants him gone etc ?

1 minute ago, scotty said:

I heard a rumour that Thistle fans on here are spreading rumours that may or not be true. And if this rumour turns out to be true I reserve the right to say I told you all so.

As Monty Python once said " what have the rumourmakers ever done for us" Or was it Romans...

2 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Rather surprised the Club has felt the need to put out a statement. 

Just read the statement, I’ve never heard a club put out a statement like that ( respect etc ) , obviously knowing that possibly things that should have stayed in-house haven’t 

They seem to be backpedaling at speed knowing the backlash they are going to get , I have no idea why they would put that on our Official Site

Somebody else posted on this site for Chris Erskine to hang around , if we don’t win on Saturday against Falkirk I doubt Caldwell will be around for much longer as the fans will go against Caldwell and the Board big time .                                          Chris Erskine still has a part to play with us , so he should run his contract down and see what happens, I’m sure if it didn’t work with us he would get another team without a problem.                   Caldwell is absolutely clueless, in a situation that we’re in just now , you should want your senior pros to set an example by giving 100% on the park  , be motivated to get us out the mess we’re in and to help the younger players when the pressure mounts which it undoubtedly will .

I’m definitely in the Chris Erskine camp and I hope he sticks it out .

What a mess they’re making of our Club

• Like 1

Just now, javeajag said:

Evidence ?

If you’ve ever spoken to Chris Erskine which I have , you’ll know that is never in doubt, he’ll tell you that his most enjoyable time in football was spent at our Club , he had offers last year after we got relegated to move elsewhere but wanted to stick around even with a huge pay cut because he cared and wanted to help us back up to the SPFL

• Like 1

Just now, jlsarmy said:

If you’ve ever spoken to Chris Erskine which I have , you’ll know that is never in doubt, he’ll tell you that his most enjoyable time in football was spent at our Club , he had offers last year after we got relegated to move elsewhere but wanted to stick around even with a huge pay cut because he cared and wanted to help us back up to the SPFL

Don’t disagree with that .... it’s the evidence he’s being pushed out against his will 

1 minute ago, jlsarmy said:

So if you have spoken to him today, what is the full story?