Pars v. Partick - 6 April 2024

Airdrie are on one heck of a run… something like 8 wins and 2 draws.. hitting form at the right time. 
Don’t know if tonight’s result makes it harder for us on Saturday at Kirkcaldy but hopefully Doolan has seen weaknesses that we can exploit (even without Lawless).

Robinson picks up McCrea FS Player of the Month prize for March | Partick Thistle FC (ptfc.co.uk)

I see Scott Robinson deservedly got player of the month for March.  Well done to Scott.

I had been critical at the time of Doolan for the signing not for his ability but due to the injury record as was concerned we were signing someone who looked like they were not going to be able to play.  However he has like many others made me eat my words and turned out to be a very key player for us who if we manag to qualify for the playoffs will certainly have played his part.

On another note just reading in there that his mother had had some health issues over the last year.  Hoping that she has made a full recovery and is feeling much better.

Keep up the great work Scott

42 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

Robinson picks up McCrea FS Player of the Month prize for March | Partick Thistle FC (ptfc.co.uk)

I see Scott Robinson deservedly got player of the month for March.  Well done to Scott.

I had been critical at the time of Doolan for the signing not for his ability but due to the injury record as was concerned we were signing someone who looked like they were not going to be able to play.  However he has like many others made me eat my words and turned out to be a very key player for us who if we manag to qualify for the playoffs will certainly have played his part.

On another note just reading in there that his mother had had some health issues over the last year.  Hoping that she has made a full recovery and is feeling much better.

Keep up the great work Scott

On that qualifying for the playoffs, after last night, just 5 points needed from the last 4 games to be guaranteed a place

23 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

On that qualifying for the playoffs, after last night, just 5 points needed from the last 4 games to be guaranteed a place

Your right although we may well be pipped to third place - as Airdrie really are on an impressive run which would be a pity due to the financial diference between third and fourth.  Though as i said previously we should hopefully have a healthy gate against them a week on saturday in what will be a big game for both teams

59 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

Your right although we may well be pipped to third place - as Airdrie really are on an impressive run which would be a pity due to the financial diference between third and fourth.  Though as i said previously we should hopefully have a healthy gate against them a week on saturday in what will be a big game for both teams

Trouble is that 3 of the games - Raith, Airdrie and United are very loseable

3 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Trouble is that 3 of the games - Raith, Airdrie and United are very loseable

All games are loseable if that's where your perspective takes you. You could possibly replace loseable with winnable. Hey presto glass half full. 

10 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

A bit like us last season 

Actually, our form is a bit better this season compared to last, having picked up 10 points in this quarter as opposed to only 7 in 1st 5 games of the quarter(we then got 6 from the last 4) last season.