Partick Thistle u16s in Scottish cup final Sunday 26th May

I see Partick Thistle under 16s have made it to the Scottish cup final.  A fantastic acheivement

I’ve heard it’s rumoured to be at Alloas ground and possibly a 1.30pm kick off but not seen it confirmed anywhere.

Does anyone know if it’s definitely 1.30pm at Recreation Park?

Please, please, please point me to a site where I can get information. My (sorry one of my) pet hates is the lack of information on PTFC participation at all levels on the PTFC website. Even the women's team is generally ignored and we have to rely on Fawlty Towers or Tom Hosie to keep us informed!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, QXBoy said:

Please, please, please point me to a site where I can get information. My (sorry one of my) pet hates is the lack of information on PTFC participation at all levels on the PTFC website. Even the women's team is generally ignored and we have to rely on Fawlty Towers or Tom Hosie to keep us informed!

I saw someone post about it on the jags ftof page on Facebook.  I have not seen it on the official website 

1 hour ago, QXBoy said:

Agree. But in this case it's an even wider malaise. Try any relevant website for info about this reported fixture and you'll draw a blank. The D Day landings were cloaked in less secrecy.

Very good game of football. Jags deserved winners, tho' there wasn't a three goal difference between the two sides. What particularly impressed me was when a rare mistake was made recovery was always prompt and effective. Also thought both sides got the ball to feet quickly. I felt the Jags showed the more flair and our three goals were very well worked and not down to opposition error.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Very good game of football. Jags deserved winners, tho' there wasn't a three goal difference between the two sides. What particularly impressed me was when a rare mistake was made recovery was always prompt and effective. Also thought both sides got the ball to feet quickly. I felt the Jags showed the more flair and our three goals were very well worked and not down to opposition error.

Have obviously heard about Loney given his trial with Everton but good to see that there is a good group there and hopefully we will see a few of them perform in the first team as well.

• Like 1

Always good to see a Partick Thistle team win a cup. At the age these boys are it's always hard to say where they will be in a few years, but as already been mentioned Loney already getting attention from other clubs. Would be good to see him and some of the others force their way into the first team in the coming years.

16 minutes ago, exiledjag said:

Didn't Loney come on against Airdrie recently in the play-off at Firhill.

Tannadice, for about 5 mins.

Actually it was more like 25 mins.  Che Campbell came on as well, with about 10 mins to go/

Edited by Albert's Ghost
wrong data. not like me...