50/50 Draw For Season 2012/13

Fawlty Towers

Just a general wondering, and not any sort of suspicious conspiracy theory type thing, but has anyone from the North Stand actually won it?

Pretty sure they have. I mentioned this further back in the thread - I was only a couple of numbers out one week so whoever bought before or after me must have been in the North Stand.

An excellent first prize of £468 today - thank you to everyone who purchased a ticket and congratulations to the winner of the cup final hospitality!

Winning numbers will be on the official site in due course (I would post them here but foolishly threw the piece of paper I had written them on away).

Thanks for your support!

• 2 weeks later...

The tannoy in the north stand is pish.

I think the gent who recently passed away used to do the walk round with the winning ticket board.

Would it be worthwhile getting a new board made up with the 2 winning numbers and the top prize, and have someone walk from the north stand down along the front.

Not just to make folk aware of the numbers... But advertise the top prize?

The tannoy in the north stand is pish.

I think the gent who recently passed away used to do the walk round with the winning ticket board.

Would it be worthwhile getting a new board made up with the 2 winning numbers and the top prize, and have someone walk from the north stand down along the front.

Not just to make folk aware of the numbers... But advertise the top prize?

Probably too late to get something sorted for the remainder of the season but will look at this for next season.

• 3 weeks later...

With 3 home matches to go here is the current position - so far this season we have raised £7,900 for youth development at the club. This compares to a total of £7,712 for the whole of last season and I really hope that we can reach the £9,000 mark this season so to do that we basically need a £400 first prize for each of the remaining home matches starting on Wednesday.

Your support for the cause has been excellent (as the figures show) and the more money we can raise the better it will be for our club's youth development and, as other threads have discussed, this is an area which is slowly but surely improving and is very important for our future.

Thanks for your support!

With 3 home matches to go here is the current position - so far this season we have raised £7,900 for youth development at the club. This compares to a total of £7,712 for the whole of last season and I really hope that we can reach the £9,000 mark this season so to do that we basically need a £400 first prize for each of the remaining home matches starting on Wednesday.

Your support for the cause has been excellent (as the figures show) and the more money we can raise the better it will be for our club's youth development and, as other threads have discussed, this is an area which is slowly but surely improving and is very important for our future.

Thanks for your support!

Hopefully with a bigger-than-normal crowd there will indeed be a big uptake of 50/50 tickets. I'll be taking a few more than normal.

Thanks for your support!

a great effort by all concerned,well done folks

The much bigger than normal crowd resulted in a correspondingly high first prize last evening of £527. Thanks to everyone who purchased a ticket and to the two guys who helped with selling tickets in the Main Stand. The winning numbers were:

1st: 160913

2nd: 160308

Two more home games to go and we are looking to get as much money raised for youth development as possible and with your continued support we will do that.

Thanks again!

The £9000 mark should be easily achievable now Martin. Well done this season to yourself and the other sellers.

Indeed, it is just a matter of how much more than the £9,000 mark we achieve. We would not be in this position if it were not for the great backing we have had from the fans this season.

What are the chances of hitting 10k? Surely if the fans all knew how close we were they would buy extras? Ideal opportunity to publisicise the 10k target on the website and social media, especially considering that these last 2 home games will have bigger than average crowds.

What are the chances of hitting 10k? Surely if the fans all knew how close we were they would buy extras? Ideal opportunity to publisicise the 10k target on the website and social media, especially considering that these last 2 home games will have bigger than average crowds.

Maybe if it's publicised that if we reach £x over the next 2 games the club will double the prize at the final home game (which should make a prize of over £1,000).