Pttv: Dunfermline Athletic Highlights

fritzy

Fantastic!

O'Donnell's goal was breathtakingly good from the second he collected the ball on our own 18-yard line.

Erskine: A nightmare for defences.

Lawless: A highly dangerous live wire!

The only criticism of the great coverage is that we never get to see how the JHS was jam-packed and jumping; instead we had the ghost main stand.

Fantastic!

O'Donnell's goal was breathtakingly good from the second he collected the ball on our own 18-yard line.

Erskine: A nightmare for defences.

Lawless: A highly dangerous live wire!

The only criticism of the great coverage is that we never get to see how the JHS was jam-packed and jumping; instead we had the ghost main stand.

Feckin wonderful and I agree re the JHS Jagger....pretty sure a recent Firhill highlights game had footage from the Old Stand side as well which would have been nice for this game...but only a minor quibble

Wonderful stuff. Could watch it all night. I reckon the club should seriously consider selling DVD's A combination of Saturday and the 7-0 demolition of Airdrie is something I could watch over and over.

Hopefully we will have a championship and cup double dvd at the end of the season!!

That 3rd goal is simple awesome.

I thought at the time it was something special but it really is even better than that. Aside from the skill and movement O'Donnell's pace is fantastic. He's actually checked his run and waiting for the ball from Erskine.

Often when you get a high scoring game a couple of goals are similar. Apart from real quality there's no two goals alike. With four different scorers and neither Doolan nor Erskine on the scoresheet should be enough to give our opponents the willies.

Just watched. Looked brilliant. Made me homesick, despite the rain. What happened to the guy who joined in the celebrations after the first goal? Hope he didn't get ejected. My son remarked that only at Firhill could you do that and then jump back into the Shed before a steward got to you!

Just watched. Looked brilliant. Made me homesick, despite the rain. What happened to the guy who joined in the celebrations after the first goal? Hope he didn't get ejected. My son remarked that only at Firhill could you do that and then jump back into the Shed before a steward got to you!

Somebody did the same at a recent Man Utd Chelsea game and got back to the stand with a round of applause from those around him.

He did get ejected. Noticed him getting carted away by the police. He obviously wasn't looking to cause trouble but fell foul of the law. Bit of a diddy for missing that game but I hope he is able to make it back to Firhill soon.

He did get ejected. Noticed him getting carted away by the police. He obviously wasn't looking to cause trouble but fell foul of the law. Bit of a diddy for missing that game but I hope he is able to make it back to Firhill soon.

His first game in 18 months apparently. Recognised him and he's been a jags man for as long as I can remember. A bit of a nutter but totally harmless.