Jags V Morton

Jaggy1967

Next up .....Raith, then a great day out in Livingston, win the Cup, ..................and finally a fantastic Saturday at Firhill and a revenge match against the pretenders !!! What a superb time to be a Jagsman !!! All hail the Jags !!

All sounds great.... except that the match against the pretenders is on Wednesday night, not the Saturday.....

Next up .....Raith, then a great day out in Livingston, win the Cup, ..................and finally a fantastic Saturday at Firhill and a revenge match against the pretenders !!! What a superb time to be a Jagsman !!! All hail the Jags !!

Just a pity Gareth Evans isn't in charge, as you don't like the rubbish football we play under Archie ;-)

the game against Morton is a huge one but if we take the 3 points from the rovers it is a game we could actually afford to lose. assuming we win the rest.

it is earmarked as the big one as radio Scotland are doing live commentary, so lets back the team and let the country hear the singing!

the game against Morton is a huge one but if we take the 3 points from the rovers it is a game we could actually afford to lose. assuming we win the rest.

it is earmarked as the big one as radio Scotland are doing live commentary, so lets back the team and let the country hear the singing!

I'd I had to, I'd rather drop points vs Raith then beat Morton- if we win that game we only need 9 points from the other 6.

Plus we're due a result against them, the boxing day game at Firhill still annoys me, if we'd won that as we should have done and all other results remained unchanged we'd be 10 ahead with a game in hand now, getting the cigars out, and speculating about next Wednesday being a title clincher.

Perfectly capable of winning them both though.

Don't know about that! Morton have a game on Saturday the 6th ( we don't due to the cup final) It's against Airdrie so you would have to expect them to win it. If they were then to win a Firhill we would only be one point ahead assuming of course we had won at Starks park. I really feel that we need to beat Morton on the 10th April, anything less and we are in for a very stressful conclusion to the title race!

Hopefully a great big crowd for this game as well help with trying to resign some of our squad. \if we are taking around 4000 to the cup final hopefully get the same number of Jags supporters for this one

I am thinking that this might head towards an all ticket match.

as said earlier it is about time we handed them a lesson in football.

the problem being they cannot compete with us on a football level so will go back to

trying to kick us off the park.

Hopefully a great big crowd for this game as well help with trying to resign some of our squad. \if we are taking around 4000 to the cup final hopefully get the same number of Jags supporters for this one

we are taking 5200 to the cup final. Obv a lot of people flying in especially just for that,so might not be hanging about for Greenock game.somebody somewhere said its also a champs league night,so might take a few neutrals away.sp I would guess at 5500-6000 v Greenock!

we are taking 5200 to the cup final. Obv a lot of people flying in especially just for that,so might not be hanging about for Greenock game.somebody somewhere said its also a champs league night,so might take a few neutrals away.sp I would guess at 5500-6000 v Greenock!

I think it is a Champions League night, but we will make it a League Champions night.

Monni Thistle.

• Like 3

Just watched Allan Moore's interview on Inverclyde TV, and we have real injury concerns in defence for tomorrow. Both Mark McLaughlin and Kevin Rutkiewicz haven't trained all week, and Thomas O'Ware tweaked his hamstring in training yesterday. Added to Willie Dyer being out already, we could only have Craig Reid, Scott Taggart and the underused Jordan Halsman as recognised defenders.

Even Peter Weatherson, who has filled in as an auxiliary centre half in the past, is out with a broken hand.

Could have some real issues at the back then.

This is in regard to Morton's game with Airdrie tomorrow. If they drop points here it could be the greatest weekend of my Thistle supporting life.

Mon the Airdrie :shok:

8 points and they ****** it up :lol:

Technically, they were never, at any time, top of the First Division as they had played more games than us. They could only ever claim to be top if we had played an equal amount of matches.

Still funny though.