League Cup Draw

Thought the draw would have been made by now. Thought it was supposed be Thursday morning at Easter Road. Is that right.

My only wish for the draw is that it is a home match. After watching the number of SFPL Premier teams that went out I don,t think there is much odds in who is played.

Fancy avoiding QOS for some reason though.

Watching live text updates on stv at work. STV Grant said "Partick Thistle aren't unseeded so potential for an all premiership tie". What an idiot.

One - an all premiership tie is gauranteed. Two - aren't unseeded is a terrible double negative.

Three - we are unseeded so it's not even true.

Bellend.

Possible TV game.

I notice Dundee are also drawn at home so obviously one tie will be Tues the other Wed. I don't know if that increases the chance of us being the televised game or not. I imagine ours won't be televised as we've already had a TV game with Dundee United but I know little about these sort of things..

I notice Dundee are also drawn at home so obviously one tie will be Tues the other Wed. I don't know if that increases the chance of us being the televised game or not. I imagine ours won't be televised as we've already had a TV game with Dundee United but I know little about these sort of things..

I thought so too, whilst the previous Dundee Utd match was pretty exciting, it finished 0-0 and tv companies will probably look at that before looking at amount of action when deciding if our game is worth showing.

Obviously I'm biased, but I can't see any other ties that would be particularly attractive to the telly companies - especially given Celtic are at home. Aberdeen away to Falkirk or ICT away to Dundee are the only other possibles, and I think the McNamara factor may still make people regarard our tie as 'interesting'. Hope so anyway...

Dont think the fact we have had a game on tv previously should make a difference look at how many times they used to show Celtic v Rangers, or Hearts v Hibs no matter how many times they had been on tv previously.

Also as its League cup they know a victory has to be achieved on the night so unlikely final outcome will be 0-0 and if it is then their is excitement of penalties

• Like 1