League Cup Draw

From my recollection, our record at Tannadice is fairly dismal and to be honest United on their own midden is usually a draw I would seek to avoid.

That said it'd be a good indicator of our progress or lack of it this season. To be frank Tannadice, Pittodrie and Macdiarmid Park were all grounds I'd hope to avoid.

That said shit happens and we'll just have to make the best of a difficult job.

3rd Round Draw

Hibernian v Stranraer

Dundee v Inverness CT

Celtic v Morton

Livingston v Motherwell

Hearts v Queen of the South

Falkirk v Aberdeen

Dundee United v Partick Thistle

Hamilton v St Johnstone

Ties to be played on Tuesday September 24 and Wednesday September 25

Expect Celtics v Greenock will be the TV match if it's terrestrial and not satellite. Any idea why BBC shortbread sportsdrivel referred to it as the quarter finals draw?

now there's a perfect example of Scottish football thinking. Away team's fans travelling 130+ miles so let's have the kick off half an hour earlier than usual.

There won't be many away fans - they'll stay at home, watch it on the telly and save £30 to £40.

Can get a lift there and back with my united supporting mate so I'll probably go to this.

Would be nice to go far in the competition but we shouldn't be worrying about getting beat.

Hopefully the players play without any pressure to get through as I think they would benefit from this.