How We Stayed Up: The Movie

Okay folks, as promised I have uploaded the almost completed Youtube video of every goal we have scored this season in the SPL.

I was planning on waiting until early next week to put the video up, but seems we are so happy I've decided to post it now, and when/if we score goals against Ross County, I'll upload a final update on either Monday or Tuesday of next week (I'll include the link in this thread).

A prior warning that this video contains scenes of graphic celebration, and some John Baird that you may find disturbing.

(Final Version) >>>

Edited by Yellow & Redneck
  • Like 16

That was absolutely brilliant. Loved the wee bit at the end showing the league table changing after each game. Some brilliant goals and performances by guys who through injury or form dipping haven't featured much lately! Every single player who has played this season has played their part in a historic season. Enjoy your holidays guys cos you've more than earned it.

Great video - could teach whoever made the division one winners video a thing or two.

Higgy since the split either scored or directly assisted 5 of 8 goals (as well as the corner for Mairs header against Hearts - so heavily involved in 6 of 8).

Really highlights how important Doolan has been all season, but also what a great signing Taylor has been to give Doolan the help mid-season and kick him on aswell. I was sceptical about Doolan, and I still think sometimes he doesn't contribute enough, but he has proven to score reasonably consistantly when played. Having the two options has improved Doolan immensely by giving us a plan B and taking some of the pressure of Dools. If Taylor doesn't work then Doolan does and visa versa. Great season for those three forwards I've mentioned.

• Like 1

Tear in my eye. Incredible stuff. Great video.

Doolan seemed to be scoring all our goals in the first half of the season but others all stepped up as the season progressed. We have scored some classy goals this season, half of them I couldn't remember seeing.

Tear in my eye. Incredible stuff. Great video.

Doolan seemed to be scoring all our goals in the first half of the season but others all stepped up as the season progressed. We have scored some classy goals this season, half of them I couldn't remember seeing.

Well done excellent

Great stuff sir.

So many brilliant goals to chose from. Actually forgot about Higgy's against St. Mirren as it was so close to the start of the season.

Some of Doolan's work to make space for himself is outstanding. Against Killie in December he gives himself a virtual tap in by turning the defender after the throw in.